Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

And as far as getting back in the playoff conversation, it's 1 game at a time. I wouldn't even look past the next game on the schedule. Maybe we rip off 20 strait wins here :shard:/>

If we win tonight, I will start believing it's possible.

Tonight isn't all that important. It just let's us lose another game in the future

Tonight isn't all that important. It just let's us lose another game in the future

It is important, We need to beat a team that we are fighting for a playoff spot with.

I get what you mean but it is important.

But i'd take a loss here if it meant we would beat Golden State home and away looool

Every game is important though. I'd rather be able to lose as many games in the future as possible.

It is important, We need to beat a team that we are fighting for a playoff spot with.

I get what you mean but it is important.

But i'd take a loss here if it meant we would beat Golden State home and away looool

Eh. I don't care how we get another 17 wins. As long as it happens. If we lose to Philly and Brooklyn but beat golden state and Cleveland then great.

Every game is important though. I'd rather be able to lose as many games in the future as possible.

Sure, every game is important as we don't know what the future holds. But in a macro level view of the schedule it doesn't as long as we beat every team we should beat.

Win this one and we only need to steal 4 more games against good teams.

Sure, every game is important as we don't know what the future holds. But in a macro level view of the schedule it doesn't as long as we beat every team we should beat.

Win this one and we only need to steal 4 more games against good teams.

I agree from a pure math standpoint, but we shouldn't discount the momentum and confidence factor. Detroit, Charlotte, and Chicago should all win today so it's important to keep pace with those clubs ahead of us. And I'm not entirely sure how tie breakers work come playoff seeding but we are down 0-2 in this season series coming into today with Indiana.

Whose watching Anthony Davis destroy the Pistons for 55 and 20 and counting. Loads of shots not even free throws. This guy is a boss! Tobias chucking away also..

Whose watching Anthony Davis destroy the Pistons for 55 and 20 and counting. Loads of shots not even free throws. This guy is a boss! Tobias chucking away also..

Bigger question here is...

Why the hell is Tobias wearing a headband?

Could Vucevic and Whiteside work? Vooch could extend his range to 3? He has it in him. Just a random thought...

It seems like he has a bad attitude, and is just another center from the Deandre Jordan mold. I think it would be a mistake to sign him, let alone push Vooch to the PF spot and Gordon to the SF spot.