Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

I know I made the comparison last year but now the raw counting stat comparison of Jimmy Butler and Oladipo in their 3rd year is unbelievably similar.

The dream is still alive.

I know I made the comparison last year but now the raw counting stat comparison of Jimmy Butler and Oladipo in their 3rd year is unbelievably similar.

2e30rw3.jpg

The only thing that probably concerns me a little bit is that say 3 of our best players reach their max potential (which I wouldn't think is likely), I'm still not sure we'd have a championship team.

With that said there's still free agency and I'm not suggesting we make any trades because our players are still too young to give up on.

You are right, though. When he plays well, we are better for it. I don't think anyone would trade for Frye, though. I just hope he keeps playing well for us. A stretch 4 is a good asset to have on the team.

I'd trade Frye + the worse of our pick and the Lakers pick for Ryan Anderson.

I'd trade Frye + the worse of our pick and the Lakers pick for Ryan Anderson.

Do you want to give Skiles a heart attack? His defense is pretty terrible and I'm trying to be nice.

Do you want to give Skiles a heart attack? His defense is pretty terrible and I'm trying to be nice.

I know that Anderson + Vucevic would be the softest frontcourt in NBA history but it's not like Frye + Vucevic is much better.

The improvement in offense would be worth it IMO

I know that Anderson + Vucevic would be the softest frontcourt in NBA history but it's not like Frye + Vucevic is much better.

The improvement in offense would be worth it IMO

Anderson is a really good rebounder too. I really wish we didn't let him go, but with his free agency coming up, I don't think we want to pay what he will get.

I understand. But I would still do it as a win-now move. Not sure if I'd re-sign him

So you want to trade a pick for a one year rental for a win now move when we're not on a win now season?