Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

Lets talk about potential players we can have in the next couple of days after either they are waived or potentially undergoing a buy out process.

We have a roster spot available after Frye's trade.

Two names I like:

David lee

JJ Hickson.

kevin Martin has been also mentioned but not concrete talks yet.

I'd take Hickson over Dedmon

I'd take Dejuan Blair over Dedmon also

This is probably me being a homer but whatever,

There's a decent chance we don't need to hit on a big free agent this summer because we already have a good team that just needs everything to click and a little tinkering with the roster.

I was watching UConn beat SMU yesterday and thought "there's no way this UConn team gets anywhere near a final four". They have some good pieces and play fantastic defense but I've seen enough basketball in my life to know which teams have a chance. This isn't one. I remember seeing something with the Kemba team and the Shabazz team. I remember December 2007 looking at the NFL playoffs for the giants and thinking the bucs don't really scare me, the cowboys don't really scare me, just need to probably get by green bay and we have a good shot. I remember watching us in January 2009 thinking "if we can bring our B+ game I think we can beat anyone".

This team I'm not seeing championship right now, that'd be dumb considering I'm not seeing championship with Cleveland or the clippers either.

But I do see something. There's something here. There's a leap these guys can take. You get a backup center that can play 25 minutes when a team is exploiting Vucevic and build a good complimentary bench (which we kind of did at the deadline) and I see a pretty good team.

I see the vision too. These guys have not hit there peak at all. If we made the playoffs it would be excellent for the experience.

A whole summer together and with the money we have to use if Rob chooses to do so and we are in fantastic shape.

I honestly hope i am right on AG, he has superstar potential, like franchise potential. He has the work ethic also.

I think now Tobias is gone it will free up more Dipo and Evan.

If we can get off to a great start tonight that would help.

Lets talk about potential players we can have in the next couple of days after either they are waived or potentially undergoing a buy out process.

We have a roster spot available after Frye's trade.

Two names I like:

David lee

JJ Hickson.

kevin Martin has been also mentioned but not concrete talks yet.

david lee makes no sense. I think he's a duplicate talent with smith and smith is better

I'd take Hickson over Dedmon

I'd take Dejuan Blair over Dedmon also

depends on if you think Dedmon isn't going to get better as a basketball player and stop doing stupid stuff when he gets to play.

You guys are all forgetting CJ Watson is back and in full practice and available to play as of tomorrow I believe.

Payton

Oladipo

Fournier

Gordon

Vucevic

Watson

Jennings

Hezonja

Ilyasova

Smith

That's how I'd roll.

Having Watson back is like we signed 3 Vets. I expect improvements all round.

I'd like that lineup

I am just looking at our schedule and playoff picture. I just dont see us making it.

We are currently sitting at 11 place with Detroit and Washington just above us. They are looking to get into the picture as well. They got significantly better with recent trades and i expect those teams to make it. That means that charlotte and chicago will be out.

So for us to get in, we have to win at least 60 percent of our games and hope either miami and indiana loose 60 percent of their remaining games.

We can also compete against Detroit and washington but they are definetely better than us and their remaining schedule is not as bad as ours.

We need to win the next 6 games.

I am just looking at our schedule and playoff picture. I just dont see us making it.

We are currently sitting at 11 place with Detroit and Washington just above us. They are looking to get into the picture as well. They got significantly better with recent trades and i expect those teams to make it. That means that charlotte and chicago will be out.

So for us to get in, we have to win at least 60 percent of our games and hope either miami and indiana loose 60 percent of their remaining games.

We can also compete against Detroit and washington but they are definetely better than us and their remaining schedule is not as bad as ours.

We need to win the next 6 games.

nah, we need to win 5 of the next 7.

we need to probably go 18 and 12

and we need 3 of the following 4 things to happen.

Chicago needs to go 13-16

Charlotte needs to go 13-16

Detroit needs to go 13-15

Washington needs to go 16-14

unlikely, sure but not an overwhelming thing to happen considering Butler is out, Charlotte is up and down, Detroit just shook up their roster and is likely to have some growing pains, and Washington is depressing.

It really depends on what happens these next 7 games. if we cant pull out at least 4 of 7 then we're out.

to get 18 wins we cant afford a bad loss. We have Philly x2, New York, Chicago without butler, phoenix, Lakers, Sacramento, Portland, Denver, Brooklyn, Milwaukee x2.

If we can get those, that's 12. then we just need to scrounge 6 wins from Dallas x2, Indiana x2, Golden state x2, Charlotte x2, Miami x3, Cleveland, boston, Chicago, Memphis, Detroit x2, Toronto

EDIT:

if we do something crazy like sweep dallas and steal one against golden state then that gives us a little more wiggle room to drop a game against the knicks or something.

to get 18 wins we cant afford a bad loss. We have Philly x2, New York, Chicago without butler, phoenix, Lakers, Sacramento, Portland, Denver, Brooklyn, Milwaukee x2.

If we can get those, that's 12. then we just need to scrounge 6 wins from Dallas x2, Indiana x2, Golden state x2, Charlotte x2, Miami x3, Cleveland, boston, Chicago, Memphis, Detroit x2, Toronto

EDIT:

if we do something crazy like sweep dallas and steal one against golden state then that gives us a little more wiggle room to drop a game against the knicks or something.

If I am not mistaken, We have 14 home games left. The way I see it is that

We need to take care of those home games. I think we can win that Golden State game at home later this month. Cleveland game will be difficult tho. The rest are dueable. Hopefully we get 13 out of 14. That will do it.

Just take care of those home games!

We can win a few on the road. (Knicks, sixers, etc..)

If I am not mistaken, We have 14 home games left. The way I see it is that

We need to take care of those home games. I think we can win that Golden State game at home later this month. Cleveland game will be difficult tho. The rest are dueable. Hopefully we get 13 out of 14. That will do it.

Just take care of those home games!

We can win a few on the road. (Knicks, sixers, etc..)

I hope golden state blows us out in the first half so we don't try to win that game, play Oladipo and Fournier 44 minutes, then screw us out of the game the following night in new York.

also, what ******* gave us 8 back to backs the last 2 months of the season?

Sucks for sure but our team still young. We have a good core of players that can step in if someone gets injured.

Hopefully the other locked playoff teams will start resting their starters by then.