Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

Aside from Fournier it's hard to say that anyone has had a good year. It's amazing we've played as well as we have considering the inconsistency from Vic and the declines of Harris and Nik.

Fournier has been pretty inconsistent as well. I'm not sure anyone has been having a "good"year. Vuch is probably having the most consistent. There has just been a lot of off an on from all of our players and they're never on while another is on unfortunately.

He's rebounding declined, but perhaps because Harris has increased.

I dunno but maybe he's missing out on some offensive rebounds due to possibly taking more outside shots than normal?

He's rebounding declined, but perhaps because Harris has increased.

Yeah, rebounding isn't really an easy stat to gauge. A lot of people pad their stats with easy / open defensive rebounds. I don't care how many Vuc gets if he becomes a better rim protector

Yeah, rebounding isn't really an easy stat to gauge. A lot of people pad their stats with easy / open defensive rebounds. I don't care how many Vuc gets if he becomes a better rim protector

Rim protector as in a shot blocker?

I just want him to be a better defender.

Any of you guys bothered that we don't have at least one player from our team on the list of 30 for the USA Olympics Squad?

To be honest we don't really have anyone that deserves to be on that list right now

To be honest we don't really have anyone that deserves to be on that list right now

I know which is concerning. It kinda says our guys are not good enough.. No?

It kinda says our guys are not good enough.. No?

Certainly. At least not right now. We won't be attracting any huge free agents any time soon so the only way to get better is by developing the players that we already have.

I'm still hopeful and optimistic

Certainly. At least not right now. We won't be attracting any huge free agents any time soon so the only way to get better is by developing the players that we already have.

I'm still hopeful and optimistic

Same bro. I'm hopeful and confident also.