Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

Victor Oladipo sprained his right knee taking charge against Raptors. He is out Monday, return dependent on how he responds to treatment.

You know we still have a shot at the playoffs. Might not be the best time to throw Mario into the fire.

Yeah. I made the comment in regards to our recent play resulting as an 9th seed and with the potential that it could continue.

@OrlandoMagic G @VicOladipo has a sprained R knee and is OUT for Monday's game vs. @ATLHawks Return dependent on how responds to treatment

*****ING HELL

So Payton/Fournier/Harris/Smith/Vooch is what I'm betting.

This is why Appling was brought in.

‏@JohnDenton555 @OrlandoMagic coach Scott Skiles is out of practice today (illness). He'll fly with team to ATL later.Assistant Adrian Griffin ran practice

The thing is there is a difference between starting him and giving him more minutes. I'm pretty positive everyone would like him to have more minutes. With that said him starting is not the answer to more minutes.

Im glad I am not the only one who thinks his idea of starting is a terrible one.

Im glad I am not the only one who thinks his idea of starting is a terrible one.

Why? Because if you were the only one, you'd feel like you're in the minority which might make you think your wrong?

@OrlandoMagic G @VicOladipo has a sprained R knee and is OUT for Monday's game vs. @ATLHawks Return dependent on how responds to treatment

*****ING HELL

85915-Wendell-Pierce-gif-lWN2.gif

***** me.