Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

I am wondering why Dedmon has gone several games with no minutes at all. I think he should be getting time, a few minutes in the first half and a few minutes in the second half. We still see our guys running out of gas (not quite as badly) in the final few minutes of a close game. It would help if our guys could be just a little fresher at that point in the game.

I am wondering why Dedmon has gone several games with no minutes at all. I think he should be getting time, a few minutes in the first half and a few minutes in the second half. We still see our guys running out of gas (not quite as badly) in the final few minutes of a close game. It would help if our guys could be just a little fresher at that point in the game.

who do you think should play less minutes to give some to Dedmon?

Kid is a beast. It sucks that in our 3 years of tanking we got a terrible draft and then were slightly too good to get Towns or Wiggins and now we're going to be too good to get a shot at Simmons too. Probably the most unfortunately timed rebuild ever.

Meanwhile everyone makes fun of the 76ers and the Kobe Lakers but if either of them lands Simmons it'll be worth it.

The mandatory year in college is *****ing stupid.

Some of our losses have come because we could not close out a game in the final minutes. How many games should we lose for that reason?

who do you think should play less minutes to give some to Dedmon?

Some of our losses have come because we could not close out a game in the final minutes. How many games should we lose for that reason?

I'd agree with you if we were having this conversation on November 4th, but the minute situation has balanced out pretty well. Everyone is averaging 32 minutes or less (which is about the minimum starters usually play) except for Fournier who is at 34. Founier hasn't played more than 28 minutes since the Sacramento game. Vucevic is averaging 29 minutes per game. His backup minutes are going to Jason Smith who has played really well. When Vucevic plays 32-38 minutes, Smith plays 10-16 minutes. When Vucevic plays less than that dedmon usually gets a few minutes too.

So im not really sure where you're coming from.

Not so with our new rotations. Our SL is starting to gel and show dominance and our bench is essentially a second starting unit now with Dipo, Nicholson, and Gordon.

@HPBasketball

If the Magic at any point indicate that they would trade Tobias Harris, there are about 10 teams that should throw the sink at them

Lets guess the teams.

Portland, Memphis, Boston, New York, Brooklyn, Toronto, Washington, New Orleans, Lakers, Clippers?

Apparently orlando has the number 1 increase in TV ratings this year at +52%

I'm part of that haha.

I'm liking the win streak. Interested in seeing how they do against better teams.

They way I've looked at this team the last couple of years, I thought Dipo and Vuc were the stars.

Dipo is a better FG% away from being an all star. Vuc could have been there if not for injuries.

Maybe needed a bit of a better performance or being on a better team to be in the AS game.

Vuc is a skilled post player who can get really hot from mid range.

Add to that Fournier who has emerged as a scorer, and the rest of the young talent of this team, and it seems like they have real potential as constructed.

So far, it might have been coaching, inexperience (many young players together), or maybe the young talent is unbalanced or redundant and they still need some trades or pieces.

But as far as I see it, it's a lot of potential to look forward to. I would also think this is the year they should start making noise and make the playoffs. They've had enough tanking seasons.