Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

***** this argument. All these numbers and speculation is based off a future that isn't here yet. The numbers are projection but vague and volatile. Relax.

Our next game is against Sac. its another must win. We need to break over 50% as fast as possible and keep this train going. Competition is steady.

We'll be dealing with the cancerous ******* magic killers; Rudy gay and rondo.......also Caron Butler.

Our division, Atlanta, Miami, Charlotte, Washington....all fighting and all competitive. We won't win our division. Not efficient enough. We can however, climb our division.

We're healthy once again; healthy enough. The way Skiles beat on our guys for their incompetent performances in the first half last night by denying them playing time was respectable. They better be prepared to get out and play tonight.

https://www.youtube....?v=dD2IPpjUxJY.

Fournier said in the post interview..(its in the video) that we started the game so soft last night and skiles mentioned it at halftime. That guy wants to win. Those words tell me all I need to know. He also supports skiles reasoning. Our other players need to buy into Skiles and get over themselves.

----

You know what? I'm glad no player on the team is holding the team hostage. No one isn't worried about being packaged in a trade by disgruntled star. Guys like Fournier is focused on their approach on work and winning. None of that matters right now but getting better and winning. It feels like everyone is getting a fair shot to show their value in on court and aren't getting pissed that they are riding the pine. The media hasn't thrown rumors out there about us having angry players about their playing time.

Our front office is in control again.

The only reason I'm saying start AG over Harris is because I think AG is actually better than Harris. I know that is probably not true from a statistical point of view in terms of shooting percentages, but whenever AG plays our defense seems to be better, and we generally go on a run with him lineup. Harris seems to be struggling to score more than fifteen a night, which is fine because he gobbles up rebounds, but still I like what Gordon brings. Defense, motor, and I get the feeling his offensive skills will continue to grow this season. He is already shown he can get to the line and finish at the rim. I want to see his jumper start landing, though.

***** this argument. All these numbers and speculation is based off a future that isn't here yet. The numbers are projection but vague and volatile. Relax.

Yeah man, sorry about posting "all those numbers" and actually having a basketball discussion. Next time Ill just fire up a J and post a random rant just for you. There is nothing vague or volatile about the numbers. Really not even sure you know what you are saying.

I had a funny picture of the dude in his robe sitting in a GM's office and saying that **** while drinking a white russian. lol

The only reason I'm saying start AG over Harris is because I think AG is actually better than Harris. I know that is probably not true from a statistical point of view in terms of shooting percentages, but whenever AG plays our defense seems to be better, and we generally go on a run with him lineup. Harris seems to be struggling to score more than fifteen a night, which is fine because he gobbles up rebounds, but still I like what Gordon brings. Defense, motor, and I get the feeling his offensive skills will continue to grow this season. He is already shown he can get to the line and finish at the rim. I want to see his jumper start landing, though.

It would take an actual conversation with Skiles to know this, but the only decent reason I can come up with why Gordon isn't playing more is that he's freelancing too much on defense and is out of position.

I think AG is going to be better than Harris but he currently is not. He is currently one of our most efficient players on offense, so we need him out there.

I'm a big AG fan too though. I think he is going to be very, very good.

I just posted numbers and notes on offseason work showcasing why your logic will most likely be wrong.

Sure he has and sure he can. The bigger picture is that he can play 2-4 with no problems. And he has played all 3.

Durant hasn't played more than situational minutes at shooting guard since his rookie year. That's like saying an upgrade to our power forward position is Fournier because he played some 4 the other night.

Durant hasn't played more than situational minutes at shooting guard since his rookie year. That's like saying an upgrade to our power forward position is Fournier because he played some 4 the other night.

If you want to think that way, sure. But the reality is Durant is a giant wing who plays offense like a SG and takes shots from the top corner of the 3 point line and attacks the lane like Dwayne Wade.

If you need to label every position to make it neat and tidy, then you can call him a 3 if you want. But regardless you are avoiding the argument. If we traded Vic and got Durant, nobody would go "OMG who will play SG??". Just like Evan can and has and will play SG at the same level he plays SF.

The point is that Mario or Evan would play the opposite wing if we got Durant and it's silly that I have to even type that out.

If you want to think that way, sure. But the reality is Durant is a giant wing who plays offense like a SG and takes shots from the top corner of the 3 point line and attacks the lane like Dwayne Wade.

If you need to label every position to make it neat and tidy, then you can call him a 3 if you want. But regardless you are avoiding the argument. If we traded Vic and got Durant, nobody would go "OMG who will play SG??". Just like Evan can and has and will play SG at the same level he plays SF.

The point is that Mario or Evan would play the opposite wing if we got Durant and it's silly that I have to even type that out.

Don't act like I'm dumb. Durant can't defend twos. he plays the exact same way as Harris just obviously much better and with different tendencies.

I've always been of the mind-set that sitting a player on a bench isn't a very good way to develop talent. AG and Mario have talent and they don't touch the floor for too long and even though I'm skeptical on Mario, just me I guess, I would like to see the two log serious minutes, and show us what they are capable of.

I've always been of the mind-set that sitting a player on a bench isn't a very good way to develop talent. AG and Mario have talent and they don't touch the floor for too long and even though I'm skeptical on Mario, just me I guess, I would like to see the two log serious minutes, and show us what they are capable of.

We need to blow someone out so Hezonja can get some run as a number one or two option on offense.

We need to blow someone out so Hezonja can get some run as a number one or two option on offense.

Or...less appealing though it is... get blown out haha.