Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

Giving Evan Fournier 15m because that's what Gordon Hayward got would be like if I were to burn my house down because my neighbor paid too much for a car.

eh, market dictates salary. The market is going to dictate that we pay Fournier 4/60 (assuming this production continues). 23 year olds who can average 19ish ppg on decent efficiency are going to get paid.

Thinking back, it's funny how lucky the Magic were for years in the lottery. It built our team up so fast to land Shaq and Penny and D Scott.

Then to land Dwight.

So I guess it is just karma now that we are getting B+ or A- guys in the draft while others get a top tier pick and have a star in Wiggins, Parker ( i think he will be a stud at some point when he heals up and gets to play serious minutes), Okafor, Towns, Porz.

The one year we get a top tier pick, it was the worst draft in recent memory.

Thinking back, it's funny how lucky the Magic were for years in the lottery. It built our team up so fast to land Shaq and Penny and D Scott.

Then to land Dwight.

So I guess it is just karma now that we are getting B+ or A- guys in the draft while others get a top tier pick and have a star in Wiggins, Parker ( i think he will be a stud at some point when he heals up and gets to play serious minutes), Okafor, Towns, Porz.

I'm not convinced

Then to land Dwight.

Well that was a downer lol. Your right though. Cleveland really screwed us in the Wiggin draft and I firmly believe Porz was our numero uno.

eh, isn't it more likely he's Danillo Gallinari?

He has a higher celling than that. We shall see. Tough to come back quickly from a severe knee injury in a rookie season.