Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

@WojYahooNBA Yahoo Sources: Miami is finalizing deal to send guard Mario Chalmers and James Ennis to Memphis for Beno Udrih and Jarnell Stokes.

Lakers are resting Mr Bryant vs the Heat tonight....indirectly saying they are gonna lose this game and try win against us coz we are the lesser team looool

No respect!

‏@Mike_Bresnahan Byron Scott doesn't plan on Kobe playing in Orlando on Wednesday "as of right now."

That might make them better..

Still no excuse to lose against them

That might make them better..

Still no excuse to lose against them

I'm going to the game tonight, a little upset about maybe not seeing him play. Eager for a win though.

Is anyone else watching porzingis ball for New York, and giving a second thought to which pick was better?

Porzingis or Hezonja?

I'm taking Hezonja 10 times out of 10

Is anyone else watching porzingis ball for New York, and giving a second thought to which pick was better?

The Hezonja vs Porzingis debate was never about Porzingis not being talented. It's about:

1. In today's NBA, can Porzingis defend power forwards who are going to be essentially small forwards in most cases?

2. Porzingis is a giant beanpole. is he going to be injured constantly? How many 7'3 guys have long NBA careers?

3. we're building a roster where we can switch every screen and pick up teams in transition without having major defensive weaknesses. can Porzingis screw that up?

porzingis has been fun to watch flying in on put back dunks but it's not like he's setting the world on fire with his field goal percentages.

Also he leads the league in fouls despite playing 24 minutes per game.

I'm still confident that Hezonja>Porzingis long term.

The Hezonja vs Porzingis debate was never about Porzingis not being talented. It's about:

1. In today's NBA, can Porzingis defend power forwards who are going to be essentially small forwards in most cases?

2. Porzingis is a giant beanpole. is he going to be injured constantly? How many 7'3 guys have long NBA careers?

3. we're building a roster where we can switch every screen and pick up teams in transition without having major defensive weaknesses. can Porzingis screw that up?

porzingis has been fun to watch flying in on put back dunks but it's not like he's setting the world on fire with his field goal percentages.

Also he leads the league in fouls despite playing 24 minutes per game.

I'm still confident that Hezonja>Porzingis long term.

Mario is young, and he looked a lot better in preseason (which is normal for rookies) but I have begun to tense up when he touches the ball because of his tendency to turn it over or air ball :/. Yet skiles has confidence, he lets him play more than Aaron which I am still trying to figure out.

Actually I think they may have the same amount of play time but aaron is more efficient

Mario is young, and he looked a lot better in preseason (which is normal for rookies) but I have begun to tense up when he touches the ball because of his tendency to turn it over or air ball :/. Yet skiles has confidence, he lets him play more than Aaron which I am still trying to figure out.

Actually I think they may have the same amount of play time but aaron is more efficient

Aaron has played 30 more minutes this year