Sign in to follow this  
TheNameIsOrlando

Preseason Thread

Its like our guys don't even exist on court. The Magic need to make their presence felt.

71 points for Houston in 1st half. Maybe we shouldn't be in such a hurry for the regular season to start.

Its like our guys don't even exist on court. The Magic need to make their presence felt.

How we come out after half time will dictate how well Scott can communicate with these guys at half time

Its fine. We're missing dedmon Gordon payton and such. Its nothing to worry about. Come to season, guys will have to step up in absence of injured players. They'll have no choice and will bare criticism.

I can see the Houston brass is enjoying seeing us getting lit up. Their homer commentators are. Corey Brewer and Marcus Thornton;our annual Magic killers. We can't dream of sweeping a team that they're on.

The Magic had an extended off time. It is predictable they would come out flat. In the regular season, they'll have to be prepared.

I've gotta say that Victor Oladipo was getting lit up on defense by Lawson. Whoever was guarding Thornton..was getting lit. Whoever was guarding Brewer was getting lit. Vucevic..was getting lit. Our entire team was soaked in gasoline.

Its fine. We're missing dedmon Gordon payton and such. Its nothing to worry about. Come to season, guys will have to step up in absence of injured players. They'll have no choice and will bare criticism.

I can see the Houston brass is enjoying seeing us getting lit up. Their homer commentators are. Corey Brewer and Marcus Thornton;our annual Magic killers. We can't dream of sweeping a team that they're on.

The Magic had an extended off time. It is predictable they would come out flat. In the regular season, they'll have to be prepared.

I've gotta say that Victor Oladipo was getting lit up on defense by Lawson. Whoever was guarding Thornton..was getting lit. Whoever was guarding Brewer was getting lit. Vucevic..was getting lit. Our entire team was soaked in gasoline.

Yeah I mean missing Payton shouldnt mean we should be getting blown out -- he isn't exactly our anchor on defense.

Yeah I saw some videos of Ty Lawson was definitely getting past Dipo and shooting over him -- this is good lessons for Dipo to learn.