Sign in to follow this  
TheNameIsOrlando

Preseason Thread

Last season we would have curled up into a ball after that bad first half and just let them have the win, but last night we didn't do that, and played better in the second half to come back for the win. We still need to improve our first half play, but our second halves are looking much better, and I can assume it is because Skiles is motivating our team in the locker-room during half-time. Overall, good win, and I'm happy with our offensive percentages, still need to improve our defense, but I will wait to judge how good our defense can be until we get Gordon back.

@MagicInsider Magic F Aaron Gordon, recovering from a broken jaw, participated Monday in first full contact practice this preseason.

@OrlandoMagic He's coming for you tomorrow night! @Double0AG practices and likely to play vs. the Heat!

Interested to see if Skiles throws him out there or eases him into the game.

This wasn't a leg injury or critical. Remember that. He should get full burn and don't give me that "what if he gets hit in the jaw" scenario.

• Upvote 1

This wasn't a leg injury or critical. Remember that. He should get full burn and don't give me that "what if he gets hit in the jaw" scenario.

I agree completely...I'm just not sure of Skiles style yet. If this was Vaughn we may have been able to predict what he would decide to do.