Sign in to follow this  
TheNameIsOrlando

Preseason Thread

Is there any way to get audio other than listening to AM radio? I'm not in range of 580 AM at night, and the internet stream of 580 blocks Magic games.

Google the heat radio broadcast

There's got to be a financial reason behind it. Or else this wouldn't be so common around the league.

If no network or team is broadcasting the game then there shouldn't be any financial reasons why they can't post the whole game.

If no network or team is broadcasting the game then there shouldn't be any financial reasons why they can't post the whole game.

Site bandwidth maybe? Is the coaches film the sports vu or whatever it's called?

Are they even using high quality cameras to do the coach film or is it a tripod? Who knows. Even the most die hard fans aren't going to watch grainy pre season footage a day later. I don't expect the team to cater to the 12 people that would actually watch the whole thing.

Site bandwidth maybe? Is the coaches film the sports vu or whatever it's called?

Are they even using high quality cameras to do the coach film or is it a tripod? Who knows. Even the most die hard fans aren't going to watch grainy pre season footage a day later. I don't expect the team to cater to the 12 people that would actually watch the whole thing.

Not to beat a dead horse because it's not gonna happen but the Vine videos they have posted seem to be pretty good quality

Although I'm not watching the game(obviously) Oladipo at the line 5 times and hits all 5 is very promising. Getting the foul calls and converting is what we need from him. Well that and defense and converting layups and hitting jumpshots.