LaVar

Summer League

AG is literally a monster. Last year I was surprised by the pick, but over the year I grew warm to him as I could tell he had a great amount of defensive talent. Watching how he has improved his jumper and how he is playing like a man among boys right now makes me believe that not only have we found a starter, but we may have found our true star player. It is too soon to tell, but the jump he has made in a year at the age he is at...it is scary.

He'll have to play point if he wants a spot on our team

Yeah the dude definitely looks to score first just his passes are just like why.

Summerleague is becoming profitable for the NBA. It may become even more lucrative in 5 years. This sub league attracts fans like us..who give a damn or the casual NBA vultures scavenging any sort of NBA basketball.

AG had a great half, hezonja looks nervous/lost on offense when he doesn't have the ball. When he has the ball he definitely attacks. Elf played good D but he had a lot of turnovers and missed everything except the dunk. Egwu got a couple blocks and had a nice finish. Davies was up and down. Marble played good D and hit a 3. Harvey hit two 3s I think, is confident shooting but not passing.

Harvey may be a taller version of Jameer Nelson. Just thinking.

More of a courtney lee type to me, but only has played 10 minutes so idk