Sign in to follow this  
joezmagic

MARIO HEZONJA

I wouldn't let Mario board the plane until he punched Fran in the nuts once for us.

Mario has the chutzpa to do this. Wouldn't put it past him if management asked.

Would also become my favorite player of all-time if such a scenario happened.

Things I noticed:

1. Hezonja is fiddling with his jersey to get it perfectly folded... The dude A) pays attention to detail, and B) Is probably slightly OCD. Don't know how this will translate to basketball, but it's interesting.

2. Henny really does seem to be giddy talking about Mario and following him.

3. Mario always has his eyebrow raised like he knows something that the rest of us don't know.

4. Tyler looks like he's so scared to be there... like.. he hasn't moved or looked away for the past 3 minutes...

5. Really like Tyler Harvey's story about being a walk-on who went on to lead the national in college basketball scoring.

6. Mario, despite having the "I'm the best on the court" mantra, is really speaking with humility. I wasn't expecting this.

Overall, nothing outside of the ordinary in these interviews.

Mario has the chutzpa to do this. Wouldn't put it past him if management asked.

Would also become my favorite player of all-time if such a scenario happened.

I say we start a "one for the nuts" campaign. God Fran was a douche.

Things I noticed:

1. Hezonja is fiddling with his jersey to get it perfectly folded... The dude A) pays attention to detail, and B)/> Is probably slightly OCD. Don't know how this will translate to basketball, but it's interesting.

2. Henny really does seem to be giddy talking about Mario and following him.

3. Mario always has his eyebrow raised like he knows something that the rest of us don't know.

4. Tyler looks like he's so scared to be there... like.. he hasn't moved or looked away for the past 3 minutes...

5. Really like Tyler Harvey's story about being a walk-on who went on to lead the national in college basketball scoring.

6. Mario, despite having the "I'm the best on the court" mantra, is really speaking with humility. I wasn't expecting this.

Overall, nothing outside of the ordinary in these interviews.

I love when Mario called the team "his brothers".

I found it respectful when Hezonja folded his jersey with grace. It was like he was proud of it. Other guys (who didn't want to go to philadelphia) would toss it on the table.

And so begins that injury bug we thought might happen with a skinny 7'2" player...

His brother alluded to the uncertainty in a radio interview Monday on ESPN Radio, citing the tightness in his hip that forced him to shut down his Knicks workout three days before the draft.

Janis Porzingis said on the radio his brother’s injury occurred because of the strenuous workouts he underwent leading to his ballyhooed Las Vegas workout June 12, which was attended by Phil Jackson and almost every NBA team’s top executives.

http://nypost.com/2015/07/01/knicks-say-porzingis-will-play-in-summer-league-but-his-brothers-not-so-sure/

Looks like we may have lucked out that Porzingis didn't drop to us :shard: