MAGICmanSAM

Welcome Home Coach Scott Skiles!

I have no doubt Skiles will help the Magic improve over the next few seasons.

I also have no doubt that Orlando will hire another coach once his contract ends.

Let's enjoy the ride I guess. I'm obviously rooting for team success. Let's hope playoffs is achieved next year.

I have no doubt that you are not a brilliant fortune teller. Otherwise you would be not on this website spouting off like a spoiled child. You would be surrounded by beautiful women or men and living it up like the Kardasshians.

Skiles is the coach I wanted when we hired Van Gundy. Finally thanks, Rob and Alex.

• Upvote 1

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO! To all of the negative nancys out there... you should man up, support your home team, and the decisions they make!

Thibs and Brooks were not interested, Gentry is in the Finals... who did you want Woodson, Monty, Messina? Would they have knocked your socks off?

BELIEVE!

Microwave burrito

I'm fine with the hire as long as this is the guy the GM wanted. If the GM was overruled by ownership and martins, then............. I have nothing nice to say.

Just sit down, ****, and write the checks.

I just do not quite understand why Magic likes to hire former Magic players, being a good player does not mean he is going to be a good head coach like Jacque

or Steve Kerr?

I'm fine with the hire as long as this is the guy the GM wanted. If the GM was overruled by ownership and martins, then............. I have nothing nice to say.

Just sit down, ****, and write the checks.

watch the presser, they said Rob's hire 100%. Of course Alex likes Skiles, but said this was Rob's process and he let Rob form his own judgement of Skiles before even discussing him. I believe it.

This was Matt Lloyd and Rob's hire. Alex and owners were easy co-signs.

I'm cautiously optimistic

Yes Sir! knowing that he truly had to work/fight for this job he will make it work while maintaining his principals and us a better team!

smile_bigparty.gifsmile_bigparty.gifsmile_bigparty.gifsmile_bigparty.gifsmile_bigparty.gifsmile_bigparty.gif