Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

GAMETHREAD: magic vs bulls

Do you really think Doc is one of the best coaches in the NBA? He was basically gift wrapped a title. He probably should have won more than one with the talent he had when he coached the Celtics.

Yea I'd say he's a top 5 NBA coach. And that was just an example. There's plenty of guys in the NBA that came out of no where that are good coaches.

To me this stat just means that are biggest weakness is a total lack of a backup point guard. Elfrid has been incredible lately though

A lot of teams play their best players that amount when need be. Yea we need a backup PG but Payton can handle the minutes.

Yeah but it's very likely that there will be better options now that we have a somewhat solidified core. No experienced coach wanted to stake his career on the back of glen Davis

Is there an offseason coaching topic somewhere? I feel like this can be moved there, but do not want to start one if there is already a designated place for this discussion. I believe the quality of coaching candidates is much smaller than we think.

Is there an offseason coaching topic somewhere? I feel like this can be moved there, but do not want to start one if there is already a designated place for this discussion. I believe the quality of coaching candidates is much smaller than we think.

Nah, wait until after the season

Nah, wait until after the season

need it now!!!!!!

SportsCenterVerified account

‏@SportsCenter

Tom Thibodeau is exploring options, and those close to him say Magic could be an option if he leaves Bulls.

need it now!!!!!!

SportsCenterVerified account

‏@SportsCenter

Tom Thibodeau is exploring options, and those close to him say Magic could be an option if he leaves Bulls.

Consider me officially strapped in.

Seriously though... Do we really want Thibs?

Ok. Let me put it this way, not wanting thibs is like the thunder waiving Russell Westbrook, him wanting to come here, an us being like, "nah".

Thibs is a fantastic coach with a flaw. We probably won't find a better coach than him

Ok. Let me put it this way, not wanting thibs is like the thunder waiving Russell Westbrook, him wanting to come here, an us being like, "nah".

Thibs is a fantastic coach with a flaw. We probably won't find a better coach than him

I know he's an good coach but his one flaw is one worth discussing.

I know he's an good coach but his one flaw is one worth discussing.

Thibs doesn't use his bench and we don't have a bench, seems like a perfect match. Seriously though, Rose's knees are his issues not the coaches.