Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

I also want to add that this is a huge year for Oladipo. I am honestly not to sure how long he could hold off Mario without showing much more consistency and efficiency this season.

While Mario can play the SF spot just fine, a line up of Payton/Mario/Gordon/Harris/Vuc IMO could be the most talented lineup we have seen in years.

I do not expect Mario to leap into a starting job but I am thinking more long term. That is a very balanced lineup, and since Vic can play both 1 and 2, he could log a lot of minutes as the 6th man.

Dipo was our best player last year easily, mario is not taking his spot

I would say Vuc or Harris were more efficient going by the numbers. Don't think see how you can say it is easy to see Vic as the best player.

Furthermore he seemed to struggle when he guarded SGs, and Elfrid usually slid over to do that for him.

I love what be brings to the team and want him here. I just see him as a Jamal Crawford sometimes.

I would say Vuc or Harris were more efficient going by the numbers. Don't think see how you can say it is easy to see Vic as the best player.

Furthermore he seemed to struggle when he guarded SGs, and Elfrid usually slid over to do that for him.

I love what be brings to the team and want him here. I just see him as a Jamal Crawford sometimes.

None of those things happened

None of those things happened

Huh? Yes Elfrid definitely guarded 2s. Not sure how you missed that, but it happened. Sorry.

Efficiency ratings - Tobias rated higher.

I can't think of a single instance where Elfrid guarded the opposing SG with Victor on the floor.

EDIT: Except for cross matches or switches.

I can't think of a single instance where Elfrid guarded the opposing SG with Victor on the floor.

I can. Houston Rockets game is an easy example of that.

There was more but they put Victor onto PGs a decent amount throughout the season. He defends PGs very well.

EDIT: Except for cross matches or switches.

Ok so you edited your post. A cross match is exactly what I was talking about. If you are going to exclude that, then sure. But that was still my point, so thank you for acknowledging it.

Ok so you edited your post. A cross match is exactly what I was talking about. If you are going to exclude that, then sure. But that was still my point, so thank you for acknowledging it.

I was referring to a cross match in transition where guys can't find their man right away, you said Elfrid "usually" guarded SGs which is just not true.

I was referring to a cross match in transition where guys can't find their man right away, you said Elfrid "usually" guarded SGs which is just not true.

When Victor struggled, yes, that id what I said. I didn't mean the game opened with Elf guarding 2s, so I may have worded it wrong.

The rockets example is pretty easy because at times Elfrid straight up just guarded Harden without a switch involved. And he did a very nice job of it as well.

I think we can all agree that Victor did not exceed his expectations this year on the defensive end. I hope that improves, but he seems to do better guarding 1s.

I just hope we get a replacement for KOQ now..he's a solid bqckup that can play tge 4 n 5 and a decent rebounder..only true backup big we have now is dedmon lol.

I just hope we get a replacement for KOQ now..he's a solid bqckup that can play tge 4 n 5 and a decent rebounder..only true backup big we have now is dedmon lol.

Yeah I don't think we are done in free agency and think we may make some trades as well. Nothing crazy, but I expect to see some movement.