Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

Ahh yes...I do recall his name being mentioned, but it was kind of like......you know, just as a consideration, not a serious enough consideration to hold up the hiring process, like Thibbs!

Alvin is a proven AC, but I just never get the warm and fuzzies when his name is called! I will give him credit for all the years and rings with Phil Jackson, but can he provide what will be needed to turn the corner, and make it to the playoffs?

The other thing that throws me regarding Gentry, Henny is a POP, OKC disciple, not a ZEN master? Thanks for the info!!!

Gentry never was on Phil's staff do you must be thinking of another guy.

Gentry never was on Phil's staff do you must be thinking of another guy.

Wow..... for whatever reason (being my own) I was thinking of Jim Cleamons as I confused these two gentelmen!

As always, thanks for the correction! LOL!!!

What the what?

I think its pretty clear whoever wins this series, makes the finals. Wouldn't it be really difficult to fire Thibs after making NBA Finals?

I think its pretty clear whoever wins this series, makes the finals. Wouldn't it be really difficult to fire Thibs after making NBA Finals?

You underestimate how poisoned that relationship is

You underestimate how poisoned that relationship is

Well I do hope the Bulls lose and they fire Thibbs, if it benefits us. But you raise another very good question, "How fractured or poisoned is that relationship?

As we all have heard the denial on both sides, but no evidence has been produced to this point, just speculation.

What do you have to support the "Poisoned relationship comment?

So I guess we're all rooting for Cavs to beat Bulls??

As much as it hurts and as painful as it is......YES I AM!

On a more serious note, if it results in Thibbs being our coach for the next 5 or so seasons.......I would root for the Celtics, which is sac-religious in my house!

Well I do hope the Bulls lose and they fire Thibbs, if it benefits us. But you raise another very good question, "How fractured or poisoned is that relationship?

As we all have heard the denial on both sides, but no evidence has been produced to this point, just speculation.

What do you have to support the "Poisoned relationship comment?

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/tom-thibodeau-makes-his-last-stand-with-the-bulls-072125079.html

Gottcha, I can recall reading this article and it still did not answer the single most important question; if the Bull head to the ECF, does Thibbs still get fired? It does appear that this is it for them.

Now the next question, with Williams out in NO, will we still be appealing for him?

I think we have invested to much time in the process, so now we have no choice but to wait it out! Windhurst is already talking a Bulls Pelicans trade for Thibbs!!! Ughhh!