Sign in to follow this  
~O~

Gamethread: Magic at Deer

T12 just missed an open dunk and instead of working hard to get the rebound he stands out of bounds and argues with the ref while the rebound is bouncing around and he could have grabbed it. Disappointing.

I love elfrid because he never gets embarrassed and tries to show up the ref if he makes a bad play. He just works and works and gets the ball back.

T12 is showing some D12 and I don't like it.

The Magic aren't getting the calls, but aside from Harris they seem to be playing through it mostly. Nik complained a bit early in the game but seems to have settled down.

T12 just missed an open dunk and instead of working hard to get the rebound he stands out of bounds and argues with the ref while the rebound is bouncing around and he could have grabbed it. Disappointing.

I love elfrid because he never gets embarrassed and tries to show up the ref if he makes a bad play. He just works and works and gets the ball back.

T12 is showing some D12 and I don't like it.

He should have slapped that ref in the mouth. Even Stevie wonder could have made that call.

We always said centers dont get calls like wing players but now we have 2 wings who constantly get fouled and get no calls. This is bull.

We are 2nd to last in the league in FTA's.

I hate to say this but I want to lose a lot of games. I don't mind these losses. They are close and the team is working.