Sign in to follow this  
~O~

Gamethread: Magic at Birds

Vuc is good for a basket pretty much any time in the first 47 minutes of a game but for some reason in the final minute or so he seems to go cold.

Played excellent defense tonight. Recovered from being down 16 rather early rather than the fourth. Everyone needs to work on their shooting efficiency on this team. Oladipo had trouble finishing or even scoring against this team. Well defense played by both teams. Tobias Harris..shut down.

Frye.

Way too many turnovers tonight which was mostly allocated to the 1st 2nd and 3rd.

Played impressively however our urgency wavered in the third. We had momentum but gave it back. The Magic should have had Victor at the free throw line shooting two. For that loose ball foul on Paul Millsap. They didn't even bother reviewing that...but of course.

Overall, the team played like that other mockery of a game didn't happen which they should have. This is a progression in maturity.

TAKE OUT THIS IDIOT FRYE

I agree 100% fry does not impress me at all… The last quote he said on television was that he's just learning the game of the magic ....now come on he's been there six months plus… He just sucks… He can't make a three-pointer worth a damn… we should have traded him if not anyone else we need someone to make threesdon't get me wrong he's a nice guy but… I love the rest of the team

Frye does not impress me… When he was interviewed a few games back he said he was just learning the Magic's game… Now come on he's been there long enough and what's learning standing at the three-point line to make a three is nothing to learn to that… He just sucks… I know he's a nice guy but he's not a Baller… The rest of the guys are awesome I love them all… Go magic

Just a few observations. Hawks scored a combined 62 points in the 1st and 3rd quarters, but we still held them under 100. Pretty impressive. Willie is playing way beyond expectations. If we could shoot free throws, we would have won the last two games. Our coach is better than his won/loss record so far.