Sign in to follow this  
chosen12

Jacque Vaughn Appreciation Thread !!!!!!

He walked into a bad situation and things haven't gotten better and someone had to answer for it and it was obviously going to be him. Not saying he was given a raw deal or anything, I always thought he wasn't cut out for the job, but his chances of succeeding were slim anyways. The question now is, how much more losing does it take for Henny's seat to be warm? I know he gets a lot of love from Magic fans, but at some point the team needs to....I don't know, not be horrible and borderline unwatchable.

• Upvote 1

He walked into a bad situation and things haven't gotten better and someone had to answer for it and it was obviously going to be him. Not saying he was given a raw deal or anything, I always thought he wasn't cut out for the job, but his chances of succeeding were slim anyways. The question now is, how much more losing does it take for Henny's seat to be warm? I know he gets a lot of love from Magic fans, but at some point the team needs to....I don't know, not be horrible and borderline unwatchable.

Henny is next in line. If we look lost next year and mount up the losses, then it will be time to kill the 4 year rebuild plan part 2 (part 1 was with JV).

• Upvote 1

Henny is next in line. If we look lost next year and mount up the losses, then it will be time to kill the 4 year rebuild plan part 2 (part 1 was with JV).

Henny needs to hire the right guy as coach and have a good offseason, GMs very rarely survive two different coaches. He can pin this year's disappointment on Vaughn and youth and get away with it, but that excuse won't fly in the next two years. I do like Henny btw, but at some point potential needs to become wins. I'm not saying we should contend for titles, but damn I'm tired of being as bad as anyone in the NBA.

• Upvote 1

Henny needs to hire the right guy as coach and have a good offseason, GMs very rarely survive two different coaches. He can pin this year's disappointment on Vaughn and youth and get away with it, but that excuse won't fly in the next two years. I do like Henny btw, but at some point potential needs to become wins. I'm not saying we should contend for titles, but damn I'm tired of being as bad as anyone in the NBA.

Otis hired 3 coaches, not counting interim ones