Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

GAMETHREAD: ORLANDO @ Memphis

Knowing that the Magic defense is simply of figment of the imagination, one of these prospects(Nameless Scrubs) or veterans will have a performance above their mean against us. I like that baffled look on your face: "Who the hell are these guys?".

203919.png203893.png203950.png202720.png

From the left on:

Jordan Adams, Russ Smith, Jarnell Stokes, Jon Leuer. Hopefully they don't play...at all so it doesn't provoke any major symptoms of neurosis.

Second Tier probable career highs or season highs:

2754.png201585.png201979.png200748.png201145.png2757.png

I won't include the main guys because they'll get theirs.

Tony Allen has a season high in points against us (17). I checked some stats for once.

didn't john leuer light us up when he got minutes for some reason when he was on teh bucks?

16 points on us last year. However, nothing this year.

Vince Carter to go off on the Magic now confirmed.

Also, my brain says "there is no way you should stay awake to watch this game, you have a lecture at 9am, and it's only the 2nd one, you can't miss the second lecture" and my heart says "dude you should totally stay up and watch this game... What if the Magic win? You can totally catch up later!"

I am conflicted.

The second lecture is the least important lecture.

But really, you need to sleep before the magic game from now on and just start waking up at 3 am or whatever

The second lecture is the least important lecture.

But really, you need to sleep before the magic game from now on and just start waking up at 3 am or whatever

I don't think I have the will power to wake up in the middle of the night once I'm already asleep.

Anyway screw it I'm going to watch this game (or at least as much of it as I need to until I decide we've lost).

Also, my brain says "there is no way you should stay awake to watch this game, you have a lecture at 9am, and it's only the 2nd one, you can't miss the second lecture" and my heart says "dude you should totally stay up and watch this game... What if the Magic win? You can totally catch up later!"

I am conflicted.

Go to sleep, unless you want to see Jarnell Stokes score a season high.

I don't think I have the will power to wake up in the middle of the night once I'm already asleep.

Anyway screw it I'm going to watch this game (or at least as much of it as I need to until I decide we've lost).

You can do it! You just have to believe in yourself.

Also, stop scheduling 9 am classes.

Hey bro. Are you going to have the Heisenberg tonight? I heard it was popular with the kids.

I am conflicted.

Choose the sleep