Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

GAMETHREAD: ORLANDO @ Memphis

I was into the games for a good stretch this year with a playoff spot possible. But we're done now; no reason to get worked up over W and L's. Henny needs a good summer (and maybe our new coach will be able to get more out of these guys).

I agree with the "Henny needs a good summer". Because next season (assuming vaughn is gone) if were still winning around 20-25 games, whether you agree with it or not he will start getting some heat.

I agree with the "Henny needs a good summer". Because next season (assuming vaughn is gone) if were still winning around 20-25 games, whether you agree with it or not he will start getting some heat.

Agreed

That's a given.

But read what the Memphis coach said. He sees that the Magic are still a few years out from what they can become. I think the backcourt is set.

So now we have questions on SF, PF essentially. And I would still propose that for the right deal we could make changes at C as well.

Opposing coaches always try to find complimentary things to say about the opposing team before a game. In this case it wasn't easy but he did manage to come up with "they could be really good in about five years". That's about as weak a compliment as you can find. I wouldn't take any of those comments very seriously.

Opposing coaches always try to find complimentary things to say about the opposing team before a game. In this case it wasn't easy but he did manage to come up with "they could be really good in about five years". That's about as weak a compliment as you can find. I wouldn't take any of those comments very seriously.

You're right. Let's stay negative about the team and the team's future.

That sounds much more fun.

That's about as weak a compliment as you can find. I wouldn't take any of those comments very seriously.

LMAO. As true as this is, it did make me feel a wee bit better when I first read it.

Thanks bruh.

You're right. Let's stay negative about the team and the team's future.

That sounds much more fun.

What are you talking about? I didn't say anything about being negative about the team. I said to take opposing coach's comments with a grain of salt.