Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

Oladipo to be NBA 2015 Dunk Contest

Orlando Magic's Victor Oladipo has committed to participating in the All-Star Weekend Slam Dunk contest, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

The Milwaukee Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo, Brooklyn Nets center Mason Plumlee, and Minnesota Timberwolves rookie Zach LaVine also will be a part of the competition, sources told Yahoo Sports.

The All-Star game is Feb. 15 at Madison Square Garden.

Link: http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources--antetokounmpo--oladipo--plumlee-in-dunk-contest-205223454.html

victor-oladipo-360-dunk.gif

Oladipo-360-dunk.gif

834049452.gif

RaggedPleasingFlyingfox.gif

Why am I not excited? Is it because I'm an ***hole or is it because the dunk contest is a hand me down condom?

It's good for the franchise

Fine. Yay....I think. Maybe we can see Payton in the rising stars competition one day or both of them actually.

Why am I not excited? Is it because I'm an ***hole or is it because the dunk contest is a hand me down condom?

All star weekend has become the biggest waste of time. 3 point contest is the only thing worth watching.

There is absolutely nothing about all star game weekend that excites me. Now that I am able to watch all the teams play as much as I want on a nightly basis, I find the entire scenerio boring. If they made everybody play in wheelchairs during the game, it would be more fun to watch.

The last time we had an all-star game here, we were on the end of our closing window. Dwight was causing controversy during that time. Most of all, none of our players won anything.

Didn't really benefit us long term but only in that moment. Hopefully Victor just wins but the all-star weekend is an equivalent of being worthless because it doesn't develop our players. Its just my personal perception of it.

I'm old and I still like All-Star weekend. So there's that.

I like Dipo to win with that group though. Greek Freak being the biggest threat.

And for all the anti-all star game people: would you rather be watching average to below average February basketball? At least the All-Star weekend is weird, different and almost always unintentionally hilarious.

• Upvote 1

I'm old and I still like All-Star weekend. So there's that.

I like Dipo to win with that group though. Greek Freak being the biggest threat.

And for all the anti-all star game people: would you rather be watching average to below average February basketball? At least the All-Star weekend is weird, different and almost always unintentionally hilarious.

You like Oladipo to beat Lavine?