Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

GAMETHREAD: ORLANDO @ LA Lakers

10 points no assists 2 turnovers. Maybe ridnour should play shooting guard.

Well u win this round. I thought we would get the lead but we sucked it up in the end.

I give up.

Our team sucks. Go to bed guys.

Starting 5 should be ridnour-Gordon-Fournier-nicholson-frye because I don't watch basketball games. We decide stuff based on +/-, right?

Hey that's you saying all that stuff. I think Ridnour running the point is better than Dipo running the point. It certainly worked earlier this season. But apparently you've gone on a silly rampage of generalities based on your own admission that you don't watch basketball games. Spout away... Spout away...

Starting 5 should be ridnour-Gordon-Fournier-nicholson-frye because I don't watch basketball games. We decide stuff based on +/-, right?

Some of the decaffeinated brands taste just as good as the real thing.

How we start and finish the 3rd quarter will indicate whether we deserve to win this game. C'mon Magic!

Our teams body language is very bad.....

SACK VAUGHN!

No joke. I have lost ALL confidence in the man

Yeah Hes about 99% done at the end of the year. Team would need to have an epiphany over all star break and play .500 ball the rest of the way for it to change things.

Still not sure what firing him now does unless James Borrego is some hidden gem head coaching candidate. Not like we'll hire a guy mid season.

Yeah Hes about 99% done at the end of the year. Team would need to have an epiphany over all star break and play .500 ball the rest of the way for it to change things.

Still not sure what firing him now does unless James Borrego is some hidden gem head coaching candidate. Not like we'll hire a guy mid season.

To me it shows that Henny will not tolerate crap P4TW..

I hear you totally but the man needs to go now...