Sign in to follow this  
~O~

GameThread: Orlando Magic @ Denver Nuggets

Unless there is a change in coaching we have seen the last of Moe. It's unfortunate

When you assemble so many assets someone is going to get left out. Happens to everyone. Boston gave up on Joe Johnson. Sacramento gave up on Gerald Wallace and Hedo.

When you assemble so many assets someone is going to get left out. Happens to everyone. Boston gave up on Joe Johnson. Sacramento gave up on Gerald Wallace and Hedo.

Right cause right now our "assets" are working out so nice for us.

I may be alone on this but I wouldn't mind seeing a starting lineup of Vucevic, Harris, Fournier, Oladipo, and Payton for a bit. It'd be a nice change offensively from what we've been seeing IMO

Who do you give up on then? Oladipo? Harris? Fournier?

You don't give up on any of those guys, but you can sure fit him in when there are certain situations. Like the last few games when there has been zero energy or shots being made.

Who do you give up on then? Oladipo? Harris? Fournier?

Yeah that's kind of the tough part of the team. Who do you move? Who's value do you really know?

I think that's why the coach is most likely to be the first one out.

You don't give up on any of those guys, but you can sure fit him in when there are certain situations. Like the last few games when there has been zero energy or shots being made.

At the expense of whose minutes? Minutes are a finite resource. You can't just give Harkless a few minutes without taking someone else's

That's partially on JV, but that's on the team too. I don't think you put guys in position to play with energy and intensity. They just do it or don't.

At the expense of whose minutes? Minutes are a finite resource. You can't just give Harkless a few minutes without taking someone else's

I think it's pretty clear that Harkless is getting traded. I'm kind of surprised he hasn't been already. Does our FO over-value him? His current situation, whatever it is, is not helping the chemistry.

I think it's pretty clear that Harkless is getting traded. I'm kind of surprised he hasn't been already. Does our FO over-value him? His current situation, whatever it is, is not helping the chemistry.

Yup. I'm thinking we end up swapping him for a pg or a big.

And it's nothing against harkless. He might have a long, great career. It's just not going to be here. If it is, it means we let harris go, didn't sign a replacement, and Gordon was a bust.