Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ raptors

With that dunk, I would like to take this time to say I've played poker with James Johnson in college. He has an absolutely terrible poker face. :shard:

With that dunk, I would like to take this time to say I've played poker with James Johnson in college. He has an absolutely terrible poker face. :shard:/>

One of my favorite players until his domestic violence case

Outside of a few lapses, I've been really impressed with our defense tonight.

And I think Toronto is a team like Orlando in many senses - has many relative unknowns who play well together and when one guy isn't stepping up, another is (Lou Williams tonight). Lowry & DeRozen will have to become better closers, but this team could do well in the weak east.

I think...I'm going to give up on Mo Harkless's ball handling skills. They haven't gotten dynamically better. He still gets stuck and ends up having to pick up his dribble.

One of my favorite players until his domestic violence case

He's a good guy, but I can believe that would happen to him. A little arrogant. Interesting fact: he's like a 5th degree black belt and can do a standing back flip... Jeff Teague was the silent killer of the group. Didn't talk much, but was deadly on the court and at the tables.

And if you're wondering how the hell this game happened - I was the mascot at Wake Forest for a season. haha