Sign in to follow this  
Stu Bronsilino

Magic @ warriors pt 2

I'm pissed at JV. I know it's emotion right now but in why in the hell do you go away from Vic?! He was hitting some big shots in the 4th! Why not ride that train?! Dammit!!

That was rough, but this team is coming together though. Started the season with hustle, now we're playing with grit. Now we need some swagger like >.500 teams have.

We'll surely get them next year. I believe we can beat teams if we come out with that same effort and build upon that. I believe the tempo was still in our control even though we lost the game. The Golden state warriors were throwing up shots hoping they would go in if you really looked at it. They really didn't have nothing left other than that. They didn't really have to execute to win which they will in the playoffs.

Channing Frye is a terrible defender, Fournier had a sub par game, and Tobias Harris needs to be signed this off season.

I'm pissed at JV. I know it's emotion right now but in why in the hell do you go away from Vic?! He was hitting some big shots in the 4th! Why not ride that train?! Dammit!!

He played 36 minutes and we play tomorrow. What more do you want?

So frustrating for the team and hate to say it but I see us laying a complete egg tommorrow night. Good effort guys but dumb rotations early in the game came back to bite us.

this game was just about having true difference makers.. they have a curry...

brilliant effort, we deserved the win all day long...

what a absolute shame

So frustrating for the team and hate to say it but I see us laying a complete egg tommorrow night. Good effort guys but dumb rotations early in the game came back to bite us.

This is where having vets in the locker room will help -- they wont let the young guns give up on the season after these types of losses.

this game was just about having true difference makers.. they have a curry...

brilliant effort, we deserved the win all day long...

what a absolute shame

And we have Vic, who was ignored for the last minute of the game after hitting some big shots.