Sign in to follow this  
KRISH10

HEY GUYS DOES ANYONE HAVE TIX TO THE HEAT GAME THIS SATURDAY THEY ARE TRYING TO SELL?

I'm not looking for a cheap price, I just trust the people on this website more than any other random site

Oh you can see why I was confused, considering that "Looking for a decent price..." was literally the first five words of your first post.

I'm not looking for a cheap price, I just trust the people on this website more than any other random site

We don't endorse the buying and selling of tickets on this site. We had a guy several years ago who got scammed. You're better off going to a legitimate ticket exchange site that can insure your transaction.

There are some established, active people who have sold their tickets from time to time, and I've dealt with a couple of them. The one that caused a problem was a "long time" member that was inactive and decided to try to cash in on the friendly nature of this board. Lucky for me, I had enough info to point the cops in the right direction and was able to get my money back after a small bit of hassle.

Just out of curiosity though, have you checked Stub Hub or Ticketmaster? At the very least, you should check them out to see what the going rate is for fan-sold tickets to that game.

There are some established, active people who have sold their tickets from time to time, and I've dealt with a couple of them. The one that caused a problem was a "long time" member that was inactive and decided to try to cash in on the friendly nature of this board. Lucky for me, I had enough info to point the cops in the right direction and was able to get my money back after a small bit of hassle.

Just out of curiosity though, have you checked Stub Hub or Ticketmaster? At the very least, you should check them out to see what the going rate is for fan-sold tickets to that game.

Right. That was you. Couldn't remember the parties involved

I'll give you some tickets if you join my points system. You get 20 points if you refer three friends! If they refer three friends, you'll get five points form each and so on! You'll also get a new title every level of friends you get underneath you! Are you interested? One guy actually became a millionaire off this system and another won a Lamborghini. You can do this. All you have to do is work hard.

Relax! Don't ban me! I'm joking! .

• Upvote 1