Sign in to follow this  
AddiFB

The Toronto Gamethread

My wife says I am an obsessive/compulsive sports fan and that is a proven point by the boxes VHS tapes and DVDs of Chicago Bulls games from pre Michael Jordan days through 1998 (when I moved to Florida) and the DVDs from 1999 through parts of 2013 of the Magic (the last 2 years apathy set in and I will admit that It became too frustrating to watch let alone record). I blew the dust off the 08-09 box this evening, and this weekend I plan on confirming that my memory of seeing Alston bringing the ball up quickly and distributing the ball much sooner than Jameer did to be factual.

What are you? 12?

My wife says I am an obsessive/compulsive sports fan and that is a proven point by the boxes VHS tapes and DVDs of Chicago Bulls games from pre Michael Jordan days through 1998 (when I moved to Florida) and the DVDs from 1999 through parts of 2013 of the Magic (the last 2 years apathy set in and I will admit that It became too frustrating to watch let alone record). I blew the dust off the 08-09 box this evening, and this weekend I plan on confirming that my memory of seeing Alston bringing the ball up quickly and distributing the ball much sooner than Jameer did to be factual.

Allow me to recommend that you instead do literally anything else on the planet instead of that.

You'll thank me.

What are you? 12?

Actually, I am 63, whippersnapper. I occasionally have to do things like this to prove a point and to convince myself that dementia is not setting in.

• Upvote 2