AddiFB

GAMETHREAD #1: Oct. 28th - Orlando Magic @ Pellies

18 members have voted

1. 1. Magic...

• win by less than 5 points
    • win by 6-10 points
    • win by 11-20 points
    • win by a 20+ point blowout
    • Lose. Who cares by how much.. It's an L! :( !!!!!
    • JUST WIN GUYS!
    • THERE'S A GAME TONIGHT?! SEASON OPENER!?!
    • I'm not a Magic fan. Why am I on here?
    • Pat Garrity

I have so many complaints but I'll hold back. My head is on fire. The only thing is that Harkless must play in every game from now on. I don't care how and at what position.

Game #1 lol

Did SmackDaddy leave a forwarding address??

What a horrible job from the Brain....or the lack thereof!!!

How do you not see all of the terrible match ups and rotations tonight? I am watching the post game show only to find out if he was drinking before the game? Ughhh!!!

Yes we are

Dribbling around 1-2 random, poorly set screens is not a play. The ball movement stopped abruptly way above the FT line multiple times, leading to forced iso situations with players who can't play iso.

My thoughts:

Aaron Gordon played fantastic I thought, way better than I thought he would. Payton looked like a rookie - made mistakes, didn't take what the defense gave him - he will get better and hopefully will be a bit more aggressive with his offense. He passed up alot of open shots and open lanes to the rim.

Vuc played well. Fournier looked decent at times.

We looked completely disjointed after Ryan Anderson tore us apart in the span of a minute. This is where veteran leadership needs to step up.

Dribbling around 1-2 random, poorly set screens is not a play. The ball movement stopped abruptly way above the FT line multiple times, leading to forced iso situations with players who can't play iso.

Yes. I didn't say they were good plays but we still ran plays

Did SmackDaddy leave a forwarding address??

What a horrible job from the Brain....or the lack thereof!!!

How do you not see all of the terrible match ups and rotations tonight? I am watching the post game show only to find out if he was drinking before the game? Ughhh!!!

Yeah it was weird. I'm taking the stance that it's one game. Most of you wanted Stan fired when he played bogans above JJ. that ended up working out for us.

I'm not saying he coached a good game. Just that it's a little silly to freak out when we lose 1 game to a team that's supposed to be 20 wins better than us.

OK, I am convinced JV needs to spend the remainder of this season at the Betty Ford Clinic!!

He actually was smiling when he mentioned the rotation! This game was impossible to watch from that prospective!

Sad....very sad! But I will continue to support or boys!!! This loss goes into the CD (coaches decision) file!!

My thoughts:

Aaron Gordon played fantastic I thought, way better than I thought he would. Payton looked like a rookie - made mistakes, didn't take what the defense gave him - he will get better and hopefully will be a bit more aggressive with his offense. He passed up alot of open shots and open lanes to the rim.

Vuc played well. Fournier looked decent at times.

We looked completely disjointed after Ryan Anderson tore us apart in the span of a minute. This is where veteran leadership needs to step up.

Those open lanes to the rim weren't open at all. Davis had a no fly zone set up. He'll be more aggressive when it's actually possible for him to be.

Yeah it was weird. I'm taking the stance that it's one game. Most of you wanted Stan fired when he played bogans above JJ. that ended up working out for us.

I'm not saying he coached a good game. Just that it's a little silly to freak out when we lose 1 game to a team that's supposed to be 20 wins better than us.

True. It's easy to criticize right now - I mean, it was the first game and we are dealing with injuries to 2 players that are going to be the key to our offense (and defense with Oladipo).

I guess we all just want to watch the team healthy and ready to go. Hopefully they aren't out too long - the team isn't gonna look very good without them.