Sign in to follow this  
TreyMachine

ESPN Projection is Out

So many factors that go into these kind of predictions, which, I guess is why they're fun. I would peg the magic between 25-35 wins. Assuming we stay healthy, we are still so young and you just never know for sure what your going to get with some of these guys.

To me, Harris makes the jump this year a long with Vuch. I think those two power this team forward. I think if we play the right style of basketball that suits our talents and push the ball non stop and play great defense, I don't think 35 wins is unrealistic. But at the same time, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if we just never crack 85 points and win 25 or less.

Too many people are sleeping on Fournier as well. His offensive abilities are going to be much needed for us.

My prediction had some merit and some not so much:

Fournier sure as hell started good.

Vuch for sure made a jump this year.

We would struggle to score 85 points.

Harris improved.

I said we would do good if we played good defense, little did I know, we would be horrific. I mentioned pushing the tempo, that had mixed results at best.

Moving forward:

I think we win 6-8 games the rest of the year. This team is really bad. Still can't soot the ball and still have terrible interior defense. I really just want to see Payton and Dipo continue to build chemistry playing together and I would like to see Gordon get some more burn.

• Upvote 2

My prediction had some merit and some not so much:

Fournier sure as hell started good.

Vuch for sure made a jump this year.

We would struggle to score 85 points.

Harris improved.

I said we would do good if we played good defense, little did I know, we would be horrific. I mentioned pushing the tempo, that had mixed results at best.

Moving forward:

I think we win 6-8 games the rest of the year. This team is really bad. Still can't soot the ball and still have terrible interior defense. I really just want to see Payton and Dipo continue to build chemistry playing together and I would like to see Gordon get some more burn.

Our interior defense isn't terrible when Dedmon plays, unfortunately he hasn't played enough up until now so it has been.