Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Official 2014-2015 Strapped-In Season Thread

He's actually not bad on D

That is encouraging, I hope he brings it, without getting hurt again.

It will be interesting seeing him and Tobias on the floor together with a respectable defensive effort !

What is the issue with KOQ's ankle???? What grade is the sprain??

@AlexKennedyNBA: You know the Magic are a young team when Moe Harkless goes to put on his shoe and jellybeans come pouring out, courtesy of Elfrid Payton.

• Upvote 3

@AlexKennedyNBA: You know the Magic are a young team when Moe Harkless goes to put on his shoe and jellybeans come pouring out, courtesy of Elfrid Payton.

I can only assume Moe Harkless then b***h slapped Elf, which lead to a two-game suspension.

Seriously, I wonder if Moe has just been coasting through practice and we're trying to shake some life Into him by basically sitting him until he puts In the work... that's as close to a rational reason as I can think of. Makes no sense.

Seriously, I wonder if Moe has just been coasting through practice and we're trying to shake some life Into him by basically sitting him until he puts In the work... that's as close to a rational reason as I can think of. Makes no sense.

We invested a 4th pick in a deep daft for gordon and gordon is better on def.

• Upvote 1

We invested a 4th pick in a deep daft for gordon and gordon is better on def.

What about Willie Green, Nicholson and Ben Gordon getting minutes while Moe rides the pine? Is everyone cool with that?

What about Willie Green and Ben Gordon getting minutes over Moe? Is everyone cool with that?

Ben Gordon yes because they are different players. Willie green no

Kawhi Leonard, Spurs End Extension Talks

Kawhi Leonard and the San Antonio Spurs have broken off talks on a contract extension.

Agent Brian Elfus and Leonard have held firm on their desire for a maximum contract extension, something Spurs management won’t consider until July.

“There will be no shortage of teams interested in Kawhi’s services next year. There will be a lot of contract scenarios available to us, and we will explore them all.”

Link: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/235409/Kawhi-Leonard-Spurs-End-Extension-Talks

Henny, you know what to do.

Alec Burks, Jazz Agree Upon Four-Year, $42M Extension

Ricky Rubio is prepared to accept a four-year, $58 million deal from the Minnesota Timberwolves if he receives the offer.

Henny did an amazing job getting Vuc for so cheap. Some of these other deals are really baffling.