Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Official 2014-2015 Strapped-In Season Thread

You root for the Lions? Ouch...Vikings fan here....congratulations on the sweep this year....

Yep them and the Gators, long story.

Thanks, I'm still waiting for the Vikes to find a QB, then they will be good. Culpepper was the last good QB for them.

However the Magic on the other hand. I'm not even sure where to begin, a whole lot of youth and talent, but no direction. A team that once had hope, looks hopeless.

Hassan whiteside is going to be a free agent this offseason. He might be worth a look

On one hand he's been an amazing player this year and putting up crazy numbers.

On the other hand hes a huge head case who didn't really realize his potential until he was cut by a Lebanese team. The light switch finally went on but will a guaranteed contract change that?

Yep them and the Gators, long story.

Thanks, I'm still waiting for the Vikes to find a QB, then they will be good. Culpepper was the last good QB for them.

However the Magic on the other hand. I'm not even sure where to begin, a whole lot of youth and talent, but no direction. A team that once had hope, looks hopeless.

Cool, I am a Sooners fan, I think Vikings already found a quarterback in Teddy Bridgewater, he was pretty good this year but I never liked Culpepper and thought he was overrated

Hassan whiteside is going to be a free agent this offseason. He might be worth a look

On one hand he's been an amazing player this year and putting up crazy numbers.

On the other hand hes a huge head case who didn't really realize his potential until he was cut by a Lebanese team. The light switch finally went on but will a guaranteed contract change that?

Cheat is never going to let him leave after that crazy game against the Bulls

Cheat is never going to let him leave after that crazy game against the Bulls

They might not have a choice. They don't have his bird rights. They would have to dump a lot of salary to keep him

I was wrong

I'm not saying I would feel 100% safe throwing a ton of money at him by any stretch, but he appears to be at the very least a solid defensive minded center that can protect the hoop and grab 12 boards a night easy. My guess, he's LA bound.