CJ Watson

Wesley Matthews

Gerald Green

Greg Monroe

Thomas Robinson

Paul Millsap

Lamarcus Aldridge

Thaddeus Young

Some Unrestricted Free Agent names for you guys this summer..

Pretty good PF free agents there..

Monroe, Aldridge, Millsap & Thad Young Especially..

Brandon Wright off the bench in a up temp offense would work well

Danny Green Also...

Just ideas..Nothing else.

Danny Green

Draymond Green

Brandon Wright

CJ Watson

Wesley Matthews

Gerald Green

Greg Monroe

Thomas Robinson

Paul Millsap

Lamarcus Aldridge

Thaddeus Young

Some Unrestricted Free Agent names for you guys this summer..

Pretty good PF free agents there..

Monroe, Aldridge, Millsap & Thad Young Especially..

Brandon Wright off the bench in a up temp offense would work well

Danny Green Also...

Just ideas..Nothing else.

I know everyone wants to sign a high-end Free Agent, but that also means we might not have the funds in future years to resign our young-guns like Payton, Oladipo, and Gordon.

Just remember: you never want to pay a guy more than what he is worth, because that means that someone else who IS worth the money will not be able to have that money to better our team later on down the road.

Also we are not getting Leonard or Jimmy Butler... 99.99999% NO WAY!

Spurs & Bulls are not stupid

Agreed. Jimmy Butler will follow the money, giving first priority to the team he's known with the great amount of prestige.

Spurs have been the best-run organization for the past decade. No way Leonard leaves them unless they low-ball him signficiantly. The fact is he works within their system so well and he trusts the organization to put together a winner.

Neither will be leaving.

I know everyone wants to sign a high-end Free Agent, but that also means we might not have the funds in future years to resign our young-guns like Payton, Oladipo, and Gordon.

Just remember: you never want to pay a guy more than what he is worth, because that means that someone else who IS worth the money will not be able to have that money to better our team later on down the road.

If we can get Aldridge you go and get him. Top 2 PF in the league if not the best imo.

Bet yep i hear you totally on the money side of things although the salary cap is going up to 80-90 million.

Agreed. Jimmy Butler will follow the money, giving first priority to the team he's known with the great amount of prestige.

Spurs have been the best-run organization for the past decade. No way Leonard leaves them unless they low-ball him signficiantly. The fact is he works within their system so well and he trusts the organization to put together a winner.

Neither will be leaving.

Out of the 2 i'd say you'd have more chance of Butler than Leonard also.

If we can get Aldridge you go and get him. Top 2 PF in the league if not the best imo.

Bet yep i hear you totally on the money side of things although the salary cap is going up to 80-90 million.

Problem with Aldridge is he's almost 30

I'm with Catman on this. T12 is not a max player.

With how Tobias has played as of late on our team, I do not believe that most teams will consider him a max player. We might get him for what many of us have considered him worth.

However, the question now is: Now that we run so much, is he worth it to us, as he is limited athletically and is more an isolation player?

Problem with Aldridge is he's almost 30

He got abused by Vuc too. I think we need a guy who will focus more on running and defense than being a traditional "big" who demands the ball in his hands to be effective.

With how Tobias has played as of late on our team, I do not believe that most teams will consider him a max player. We might get him for what many of us have considered him worth.

However, the question now is: Now that we run so much, is he worth it to us, as he is limited athletically and is more an isolation player?

Only one way to find out... You plug him in and see. He might be a better fit at the 4 but his defense...Any word on AG?

Ok, so to make the playoffs I think 36 wins is our magic number. To reach that number we have to go 21-19

Only 16 of our remaining games are against the west.

Only 10 games left are against "bad" teams. We get to play the Knicks 3 more times.

I think it's doable. But it's going to be tough. We need to keep upsetting playoff teams.