CTMagicUK

Official 2015 Draft Thread

I'm going to be sat in a field with 100,000 other people at this time tomorrow so I won't know who we draft until Monday morning unless I can get my phone recharged and access to wifi. Have a fun draft night guys.

We need a perimeter threat and a inside force. Not another stretch forward, not another defensive 2/3 that can kinda shoot. Get a legit outside threat to open the floor, anf/or get an inside force.

We would most certainly take Russell, or if anything, trade the pick for something really high-priced. I'm thinking somewhere between 6-10 would trade something significant, along with their pick, if Russell were there.

With that being said - Russell and Okafor 100% won't be there at 5. If Mudiay AND Portz gets picked over either one of these, I will be seriously head-scratching myself.

It would then be even crazier if the Magic passed on either one of those.

This isn't a McLemore / Noel scenario - these are two hyped guys with no injury history. It won't happen.

So when Russell falls to us and we instead select someone no one considered top 10 instead of Russell I expect a total melt down here. It will make last year seem like kids stuff.

I want sources, because I haven't heard this from anyone and think you're just making things up. :chairshot:/>

Ok Im making it up then. Does that make you feel better?

I really don't know who it would be for.

Paraphrase - "Rob may trade the pick for a vet..it's wide open, nobody is sure, just like last year".

And then I hopped on and saw Ping tweeted a similar thought, which was funny. Now and then that guy is right about stuff. Of course when he is wrong it is disastrous.

Cool. Thanks.

welcome..u want yet another foreign project only to ***** later when he doesn't work out.. or we can get a legit player that's already proven, Or reach yet another pick on some foriegn tall dude cause he can shoot and loves bball.

Even w/o the huge bust factor, how does he fit in this team? We need a defensive force to pair with Vuc, not a soft weak stretch.

welcome...we can get a legit player that's already proven, Or reach yet another pick on some foriegn tall dude cause he can shoot and loves bball.

Even w/o the huge bust factor, how does he fit in this team? We need a defensive force to pair with Vuc, not a soft weak stretch.

lol

If Mudiay could shoot i would love him to be the pick because i think he is the 2nd best player in the draft but as of right now it has to be between Winslow,Johnson,Hezonja or a trade back. I think Porzingis goes to the knicks so its a tossup between those 3