CTMagicUK

Official 2015 Draft Thread

His premier game this season (best performance that will show how he might translate to the nba) is a 10 point 8 rebound 5 block game against Kansas. Very solid game but not something that really wows you like Stanley Johnson's 22 points against Texas southern or Hezonja going 5/6 from three against real Madrid or wcs going for 21/12/3 against Turner or kaminski going for 29 against Arizona or Winslow going for 23/9/3 against Syracuse.

Magic interviewed Anthony Brown from Stanford at the combine today. He has legitimate 3 and D potential. That being said we'll interview like 30 more pepole and Brown might not even fall to us.

Continued...

His biggest talent is the "ability" to be a face up player despite the fact he shot 21% from a college three in conference.

His shot selection was so poor that he shot 41% overall in conference. In 17/34 games this year he had a field goal % below 40%

Numbers and stats don't always tell the whole story, but these are come pretty close.

not sure combine interviews indicate much. The team requests who they want to interview and then the league selects for us. But a guy won't interview with every team. For instance, we aren't going to be able to interview Stanley Johnson this year even though we want to. Last year it was the same deal with Stauskas.

So are we wanting to schedule interviews with Christmas? Or is the league just adding his name to our list?

not sure combine interviews indicate much. The team requests who they want to interview and then the league selects for us. But a guy won't interview with every team. For instance, we aren't going to be able to interview Stanley Johnson this year even though we want to. Last year it was the same deal with Stauskas.

So are we wanting to schedule interviews with Christmas? Or is the league just adding his name to our list?

Yea it doesn't really mean much but I feel like it's worth bringing up at least.

Yea it doesn't really mean much but I feel like it's worth bringing up at least.

Oh, yeah, of course.

I just didn't realize that a team would be assigned interviews. I guess it makes sense though. You can't have one guy interview with all 30 teams. It would take too much time. Also, you can't have lower prospects not getting interviews our else what's the point of them showing up.