CTMagicUK

Official 2015 Draft Thread

And... we've reached the point of the year where I'm more interested in 2nd round guys and lesser known international guys than the top guys. At this point I don't really have a horse in the "I hope we get X player" race, there are a couple of guys I'd love to get if we moved up and 3 or 4 guys I'd be happy with us picking in the 5-8 range but besides that I think I could talk myself into just about any guy we picked (although Kaminsky would be tough lol).

• Upvote 1

And... we've reached the point of the year where I'm more interested in 2nd round guys and lesser known international guys than the top guys. At this point I don't really have a horse in the "I hope we get X player" race, there are a couple of guys I'd love to get if we moved up and 3 or 4 guys I'd be happy with us picking in the 5-8 range but besides that I think I could talk myself into just about any guy we picked (although Kaminsky would be tough lol).

Agreed.

Joseph Young for our second round pick

Or Oliver Hanlan

Agreed.

Or Oliver Hanlan

I like Hanlan. I'm also intrigued by a guy like JP Tokoto. He's a great athlete and a great passer... I feel like you could do something with that if he became a passable shooter. I like Rashad Vaughn too. He's really young and has a lot of talent even if he is your typical volume scorer/heat check type. Aside from those guys I quite like Timothe Luwawu and Cedi Osman as my 2nd round international guys.

The second round is so tough to gauge though. Those last few picks of the 1st round onwards are anybody's guess. Guys like Josh Huestis and Bruno Cabaclo are proof of that.

Agreed.

Or Oliver Hanlan

we traded our 35th for payton. i dont think hanlan will be there at 51.

we traded our 35th for payton. i dont think hanlan will be there at 51.

2nd round is always a mess. Most of the time teams just take the guy they like. Every year there are like 15 guys in that "first round bubble" it only takes a couple of teams to draft a guy higher than expected to change the entire draft order. Marble was expected to go slightly higher than us last year but he fell to us because guys like Jarnell Stokes fell into the 2nd round. The year before though Osby wasn't on any draft boards all year and we took him.