CTMagicUK

Official 2015 Draft Thread

Johnson is 6'5 240 and couldn't finish at the rim against college players. That worries me. Also he may return to Arizona because he wants to be a top draft pick and he's probably going in the 6-12 range this year.

he is 6'8" 243. he also was in the top if not the top and shooting off the dribble. He is a very good shooter for spacing.

Winslow that low is funny to me. And if we take Willie at 5 I will be severely disappointed. Guy has no upside and projects to be Chris Anderson, which is fine, but not at 5.

The big board for me is the magic ranking for best player for team. It is not the order of teams selecting. I dont think we would want winslow with our core talent.

he is 6'8" 243. he also was in the top if not the top and shooting off the dribble. He is a very good shooter for spacing.

Ok so he's even bigger than I said. A 6'8 240 guy should be finishing at the rim against guys who aren't even going to make it to the league and he wasn't.

Winslow that low is funny to me. And if we take Willie at 5 I will be severely disappointed. Guy has no upside and projects to be Chris Anderson, which is fine, but not at 5.

He would be idea with vuch. He is a great shot blocker and rim protector. He is also very quick and fast, he reminds me of tyon chandler or marcus camby. bigs develop slower than smalls so he can still improve. Look at dedmon.

The big board for me is the magic ranking for best player for team. It is not the order of teams selecting. I dont think we would want winslow with our core talent.

If that is the case why have WCS so high? He doesn't really even fit in the lineup

Ok so he's even bigger than I said. A 6'8 240 guy should be finishing at the rim against guys who aren't even going to make it to the league and he wasn't.

much bing than you stated. we dont need him to create, but he can if needed. we would need him to defend and space the floor. This he excels at now. If he becomes more, great. He is only 18 now.

If that is the case why have WCS so high? He doesn't really even fit in the lineup

he does fit the line up. we need a shot blocker and defender next to vuch.

vuch

mcs

harris

vic

payton

I prefer Mario and starting gordon.

we dont need him to create, but he can if needed. we would need him to defend and space the floor. This he excels at now. If he becomes more, great.

Who said anything about creating?

Also Winslow is a better 3 point shooter than Johnson.

Who said anything about creating?

Also Winslow is a better 3 point shooter than Johnson.

Normally when your finishing in traffic at the wing it comes from creating a shot. Johnson will have open shots to shoot from vic and payton attacking.

He has a better percentage but his form is not good. I dont trust the sample size. johnson is 4th in catch and shoots. Johnson is also 2nd in jumpers off the bounce in pick and roll. I really like Johnson's size and quick release. He is as talented to me and is a better overall fit. I am not fond of a 6'6 sf.

much bing than you stated. we dont need him to create, but he can if needed. we would need him to defend and space the floor. This he excels at now. If he becomes more, great. He is only 18 now.

You're making him out to be a shooter with range that will create spacing for our team, but at the moment he's not that guy at all really. Can he shoot off the dribble? Sure. Is a floor spreader with range out to the NBA 3pt line? Not from what I've seen and definitely not more so than Winslow who hit clutch 3's on more than one occasion on the biggest stage in college basketball.

Normally when your finishing in traffic at the wing it comes from creating a shot. Johnson will have open shots to shoot from vic and payton attacking.

He has a better percentage but his form is not good. I dont trust the sample size. johnson is 4th in catch and shoots. Johnson is also 2nd in jumpers off the bounce in pick and roll. I really like Johnson's size and quick release. He is as talented to me and is a better overall fit. I am not fond of a 6'6 sf.

I am not sure if Winslow is 6'6" or if Johnson is 6'8". I'd recommend waiting for the official combine measurements before leaning a certain way over an inch or two.

It has nothing to do with creating a shot. Even the 5th option on the team needs to be able to drive in a straight line and finish at the rim.

You don't trust the sample size? Winslow took almost the exact same number of 3s as Johnson did.