Sign in to follow this  
MagicFanInNevada

Bold 2014 NBA Draft Predictions

Bledsoe and Oladioo would be disgusting in the backcourt. In saying that, sign me up :)/>

I'm sure a lot of posters on here will give you heat for this but I'd be okay with it because we'd still get to keep the 12th pick. Switch Ennis with Payton and like the rapper Flame said "I'm All In"

I'm okay with that too.

Honestly I'd be entirely happy if the Magic make no trades and pick the BPA at #4 and #12. That seems to be an unpopular opinion though.

I would be too - but I am seeing a lot of "trade AA for #8 or 9 and grab Gordon, Vonleh, or Randle". I actually like us with #4 and #12.

I would be too - but I am seeing a lot of "trade AA for #8 or 9 and grab Gordon, Vonleh, or Randle". I actually like us with #4 and #12.

You reckon any of those players will be there at 8 or 9? Vonleh and Randle most certainly not be.

You reckon any of those players will be there at 8 or 9? Vonleh and Randle most certainly not be.

I figure that Wiggins, Embiid, Parker and Exum will go in the first four, and I would guess that Gordon, Vonleh, Randle, and Smart will probably be in the next four. Not necessarily in those orders, but I think those are your first eight taken. So, could one of them be there at 8 or 9, maybe, but not likely.

Edit: obviously one of them would have to be there at #8, since there are only eight of them mentioned, I meant Vonleh and Randle specifically. Doubtful they will be there at 8, even more doubtful at 9.

I figure that Wiggins, Embiid, Parker and Exum will go in the first four, and I would guess that Gordon, Vonleh, Randle, and Smart will probably be in the next four. Not necessarily in those orders, but I think those are your first eight taken. So, could one of them be there at 8 or 9, maybe, but not likely.

Edit: obviously one of them would have to be there at #8, since there are only eight of them mentioned, I meant Vonleh and Randle specifically. Doubtful they will be there at 8, even more doubtful at 9.

I agree and if it doesn't fall in that order I see players like McDermott, Young, Saric, and maybe Stauskas jumping into the top 8 to have someone like Gordon slide. Not likely to happen but it wouldn't surprise me if one of those guys if not 2 jump Gordon come draft day. I think if anyone slides it's gonna be Gordon and than he's going to become a steal. I think his lack of a true position, free throw shooting, and his shooting ability could hurt him. On the other hand, it wouldn't shock me to see him go top 5.

• Upvote 1

I agree and if it doesn't fall in that order I see players like McDermott, Young, Saric, and maybe Stauskas jumping into the top 8 to have someone like Gordon slide. Not likely to happen but it wouldn't surprise me if one of those guys if not 2 jump Gordon come draft day. I think if anyone slides it's gonna be Gordon and than he's going to become a steal. I think his lack of a true position, free throw shooting, and his shooting ability could hurt him. On the other hand, it wouldn't shock me to see him go top 5.

I agree that Gordon could slide, though my thought was actually that Randle might. The "T-rex" arms thing really seems to have stuck, as has the perception of his athleticism, despite the combine results. I doubt either will be there at 9, but stranger things have happened, for example Bennett going #1 last year?!?

Here's my (bold? maybe) prediction for top 4 picks assuming no trades:

1. Wiggins

2. Parker

3. Embiid

4. Exum

I'm trying to avoid all the smokescreens etc, this is just my gut which of course has us taking Exum :D.

Here's my (bold? maybe) prediction for top 4 picks assuming no trades:

1. Wiggins

2. Parker

3. Embiid

4. Exum

I'm trying to avoid all the smokescreens etc, this is just my gut which of course has us taking Exum :D/>.

I'm hoping you're right but I'm nervous about it.