5ew.gif

"HERE I COME TO SAVE THE DAY!"

INJURY REPORT

Dwight Howard, Sore back

MAGIC - ROCKETS PREVIEW

Orlando Sentinel.Com

Josh Robbins

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Jameer Nelson sat out the Orlando Magic's practice on Tuesday because he was sick, leaving his status in doubt for Wednesday night's game against the Houston Rockets at Amway Center.

Coach Jacque Vaughn advised Nelson to remain at home Tuesday in order to prevent Nelson from passing on the illness to any other Magic players.

But swingman Arron Afflalo practiced with his teammates after he missed the Magic's last five games — the first three because of a sprained ankle, the fourth because of an illness and the fifth because Vaughn wanted Afflalo to practice before he returned to game action.

Afflalo expects to play against the Rockets.

Honoring Rogowski

The Magic will air a video tribute to Dwight Howard during the first quarter Wednesday — continuing the video tributes that have occurred all season for visiting players and coaches who once were members of the Magic.

But Howard isn't the only member of the Rockets' traveling party with Magic ties.

The Rockets' new head strength and conditioning coach is Joe Rogowski, who spent seven seasons in that role with the Magic and received rave reviews from Magic players and coaches.

The Magic will mention Rogowski during the tribute that will center around Howard.

LINK:__http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orlando-magic/os-orlando-magic-news-0305-20140304,0,5926803.story

dc0h.png

• Upvote 3

I wonder how Rob feels about the video, after getting crapped on by Dwight and Co. when Rob tried to save what was left... Man I'm irked... Which only means I want this win in the worst way.

I'd really like us to squeak out a W here. Rockets playing on the second night of a back to back after beating the Heat only helps our chances.

No Oladipo (sore ankle) or Jameer (illness) tonight. this is the first game Oladipo will have missed.

Ronnie Price gets the start, Afflalo is also back and starting tonight.

No Oladipo (sore ankle) or Jameer (illness) tonight. this is the first game Oladipo will have missed.

Ronnie Price gets the start, Afflalo is also back and starting tonight.

Heart and Hustle Night