Sign in to follow this  
Ibn Battuta

ORL @ PHI Game Thread 2/26

That win stings from a tanking standpoint, but nobody is tanking better than Philly right now.

At least Boston won.

We shouldn't focus on Philly anymore, I bet they will finish below Milwaukee too

At least Boston won.

We shouldn't focus on Philly anymore, I bet they will finish below Milwaukee too

Yeah Philly and Milwaukee are at a whole different level of suck. They rightfully deserve the #2 and #3 picks (Stern owes us the #1);)

Glad to see Hark play with more confidence and coincidentally enough it's when BBD is gone. Instead of taking the ball at the top of the key and then immediately passing it, he's actually driving through the lane and finishing, keep it up Moe.

Stern is out.

I'm aware of that. There's an assumption on my part that the new commissioner would honor previous promises made by Stern (which is also an assumption)

I'm aware of that. There's an assumption on my part that the new commissioner would honor previous promises made by Stern (which is also an assumption)

Also an assumption that a conspiracy is in place to begin with, now you're banking on three assumptions.

:panicworker:/>

Edit: Stern made a deal is one, Silver knows about it, Silver upholds the deal. Silly conspiracy theory is silly, but there's your three assumptions.

Also an assumption that a conspiracy is in place to begin with, now you're banking on three assumptions.

:panicworker:/>/>/>/>/>/>

Yeah, it's obviously wishful thinking. I thought that kind of went without saying. I've added a wink to my original post for clarification. That said, there's only two assumptions: 1) Stern made a deal with us, 2) Adam Silver honors it.

Just watched this game, it's like the refs just decided they couldn't be bothered to call fouls. At one point Vuc was mugged diving to the rim on a pick and roll and got nothing.

That block on Thad was awesome by Oladipo, he gets those insane blocks every now and again which are just awesome. Jameer and Vuc had good games, Harkless is really developing into a 3 and D type player I think.