Sign in to follow this  
Ibn Battuta

Magic vs Celtics Game Thread 1/19/14

Sorry folks, meant to post it earlier but a couple things got in the way (namely championship weekend).

Our squad:

Nelson

Oladipo

Afflalo

Harris

Davis

Celtics:

Rondo

Avery Bradley

Jeff Green

Kris Humphries

Jared Sullinger

Off the Bench for the C's: Kelly Olynyk (coming off a 25 point effort against the Lakers on Friday).

IB's Key to the game:

Contain C's Bench. Olynyk, Gerald Wallace, and Brandon Bass is not a bad bench scoring-wise. Those three players combined for 49 points on Friday. I don't think Rondo has his NBA legs yet so i'm not too worried about him distributing the ball. So contain the bench. With that said GOOOOO MAGIC!

Harris has Humphries one on one with no help coming and takes one step middle and gives the ball up with 4 seconds left. Terrible possession and terrible decision by him, if he can't exploit Humphries one on one we have no hope.

I hate how selfish Davis is, always looking for his own shot. Just blew that 2 on 1 opportunity because of it.

Well let's hope at trade deadline he will be gone

I feel bad for Afflalo. Dude deserves to play for a contender he wants to win so badly and would make a great 3rd option for a playoff team (still looking at you OKC).

I feel bad for Afflalo. Dude deserves to play for a contender he wants to win so badly and would make a great 3rd option for a playoff team (still looking at you OKC).

Yeah I think he would suit OKC, but who could we get from OKC that they will give up? I mean Lamb and Jackson would be ideal.