Sign in to follow this  
~O~

OFFICIAL GAMETHREAD: Orlando Magic @ New York Knicks

While that is true, the Magic is a better team than the Knicks so that is why it would be unexcusable and embarrassing

Not really. The Knicks are wildly underachieving. If anything we've overachieved a bit this season. We are a bad team with youth and looking to the future so I'm not worried about being embarrassed about anything.

Not really. The Knicks are wildly underachieving. If anything we've overachieved a bit this season. We are a bad team with youth and looking to the future so I'm not worried about being embarrassed about anything.

True, good point

No coincidence that Melo stops being a black hole and the Knicks start playing well. We've been bad tonight though, Baby in particular has been exceptionally terrible.

On that note, that's game.

The Magic are getting cooked out there. Defense or no defense. They are cooked up.

Giving up already? You know there is a quarter to go and they might make a comeback!

The Magic's body language tells me all I need to know. They were suppose to make their move when they were down 9. They never did.

Since the Knicks are continuously shooting threes regardless of who's in their face and making them, we're losing this game.