Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2013-2014 Trade Watch Thread

Bucks won't trade Antetokounmpo, and they certainly won't package him with a 1st rounder in this draft.

With that said... OH MY GOD PLEASE LET THEM BE THIS STUPID

I think Bucks are done trading with us.

But I do love the idea of nabbing international prospects (big part of why I've been higher on Exum than Smart, and why we went after limited-potential-Fran in putting together pieces for a dynasty... though perhaps Fran may not be the greatest point in arguing for Exum :P/>), as doing so seems to work out nicely for small market teams and the NBA brand *cough* *cough*. And honestly, I can't think of many cities with more potential for spreading international appeal than Disney Town, as I still see kids wearing our 90's merch in Eastern Europe :D

Rudy Gay, Quincy Acy, and Aaron Gray to Sacramento, the Raptors will receive John Salmons, Greivis Vasquez, Patrick Patterson and Chuck Hayes.

Toronto wins

Rudy Gay, Quincy Acy, and Aaron Gray to Sacramento, the Raptors will receive John Salmons, Greivis Vasquez, Patrick Patterson and Chuck Hayes.

Toronto wins

Can we have a pool on how many games it takes before boogie cracks it at rudy gay?

masai is a freaking genius. Unloads bargnani, then unloads Gay. And takes both teams to the cleaners. Gotta make sure to avoid this guy in future negotiations.

I REALLY hope we trade Affalo in the next two weeks. I believe his PER will be around 15-16 in a month or so. Strike while the iron is hot!

I REALLY hope we trade Affalo in the next two weeks. I believe his PER will be around 15-16 in a month or so. Strike while the iron is hot!

I think we see more trades starting next week when the restrictions on trading rookies and players on new contracts is lifted. It's December 15th, right?