Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2013-2014 Trade Watch Thread

say we get the number 1 pick this summer i'm pretty sure a load of top free agents will want to come to orlando no?

I'm not sure. I'd love to believe that but we've never been a big free agent landing team.

Those "big market" teams get most of them.

I'm not sure. I'd love to believe that but we've never been a big free agent landing team.

Those "big market" teams get most of them.

I honestly believe we will get 1 of those big free agents. Durant would be insane.

I honestly believe we will get 1 of those big free agents. Durant would be insane.

Maybe if Westbrook left him.. Durant would really be insane, I'd learn how to do backflips just so I could properly celebrate

Maybe if Westbrook left him.. Durant would really be insane, I'd learn how to do backflips just so I could properly celebrate

i don't believe westbrook and him is enough for them to win a championship.

i don't believe westbrook and him is enough for them to win a championship.

Hmm, I think Westbrook-Durant-Ibaka is an amazing trio... but that James Harden cloud is still looming.

I really loved the Thunder when they had those 4 guys and they should've done everything they could to keep Harden there.

I kind of resent OKC's front office for being cheap and I wouldn't be mad if they never won a championship.

With that said I still think Westbrook-Durant-Ibaka and some good role players can win it all.

Hmm, I think Westbrook-Durant-Ibaka is an amazing trio... but that James Harden cloud is still looming.

I really loved the Thunder when they had those 4 guys and they should've done everything they could to keep Harden there.

I kind of resent OKC's front office for being cheap and I wouldn't be mad if they never won a championship.

With that said I still think Westbrook-Durant-Ibaka and some good role players can win it all.

if they face the pacers that will be there best chance imo.

i'd imagine if they kept harden aswell as those 3 they'd eventually win 1. i'd be kinda piss if i was a okc fan.

From Mark Stein:

"Orlando, meanwhile, continues to give the same stiff-arm to teams registering interest in shooting guard Arron Afflalo. The difference there, though, is that some rival clubs aren't convinced that the Magic’s stance is as absolute as the Knicks’ stance is with Chandler. Has Afflalo played well enough, in this breakout half-season, that the Magic will eventually be offered a first-round pick closer to the deadline that can pry Afflalo loose? The reality is that no one is giving up first-round picks these days -- such is the lure of the 2014 draft -- but 40 days is a long time.

http://espn.go.com/b...league-showcase