Sign in to follow this  
KandiKane

LA Clippers @ Orlando Magic

Both teams have their own local commentators doing all games. Just depends on what stream you got. Looks like you got LA's local stream.

Unfortunately must be

Unfortunately must be

Some local commentators are very biased (Clippers, Heat, and others) and they tend to be very unprofessional by not doing their homework on the opposing team. Other local commentators (Magic, Nets, and others) are very unbiased and tend to do their homework and treat the opposing team with professionalism.

Man Afflalo is hot and cold sometimes, I dont know why is pulls up on a fast break 3 when there was a man only like an arm length away. Then he takes a tough ass shot hand in the face (lucky he makes this one).

Some local commentators are very biased (Clippers, Heat, and others) and they tend to be very unprofessional by not doing their homework on the opposing team. Other local commentators (Magic, Nets, and others) are very unbiased and tend to do their homework and treat the opposing team with professionalism.

I'm out here in L.A watching the game on our local station. The Clippers commentators may have mispronounced Oladipo's name, but they have been giving the Magic props all game and have been gushing about how they are so good so fast and that they are a young, good team on the rise. And about how they got the better end of the deal in the Howard trade. I've been pleasantly surprised by this!

I'm out here in L.A watching the game on our local station. The Clippers commentators may have mispronounced Oladipo's name, but they have been giving the Magic props all game and have been gushing about how they are so good so fast and that they are a young, good team on the rise. And about how they got the better end of the deal in the Howard trade. I've been pleasantly surprised by this!

That's really good to hear!

I must be listening to to the same commentry, but I think the only reason they are saying that is because we are giving the Clips a run for their money. If we were getting pounded I am sure they wouldn't be much praise.

Man Afflalo is hot and cold sometimes, I dont know why is pulls up on a fast break 3 when there was a man only like an arm length away. Then he takes a tough ass shot hand in the face (lucky he makes this one).

yes, agreed! And Jameer does the same thing, when we are in a position to chip away at a lead or hold one, these two become gunslingers who fire up 3's out of nowhere before giving the others time to get down the court. We lost about 5 games last year due to this problem alone. Instead of waiting to penetrate and get some points in the paint, these two like to throw up quick, rushed 3's that just dig us into a deeper hole or make sure we blow a lead. I love what they do for us and they both help us win games, but this is definitely their glaring weakness and I wish they'd cut it out.