Sign in to follow this  
30Assists

2013 - 2014 Regular Season Thread

So few months back I posted about Victor's rather crappy advanced stats. Looking at them now, he's pulled himself up slightly; his WS/48 is now at .32 which puts him above Carter-Williams (.28) and is close to Westbrook's WS/48 his rookie year (.35). His ORTG is up to 94 which still isn't good but a lot better than the 90 it was at last time I checked.

Basically the team needs to stop pretending he's a full-time point guard.

So few months back I posted about Victor's rather crappy advanced stats. Looking at them now, he's pulled himself up slightly; his WS/48 is now at .32 which puts him above Carter-Williams (.28) and is close to Westbrook's WS/48 his rookie year (.35). His ORTG is up to 94 which still isn't good but a lot better than the 90 it was at last time I checked.

Basically the team needs to stop pretending he's a full-time point guard.

Can you calculate this information since January 1?

Vic is a 2 who can handle the ball. A poor man's Wade

But we do need to get a PG

Vic may be young, unpolished and still have a long way to go and a lot to learn, but it's way too early to call him a poor mans version of anyone...

Was it just me or did Moe Harkless seem more confident than he has all season last night?

Vic may be young, unpolished and still have a long way to go and a lot to learn, but it's way too early to call him a poor mans version of anyone...

Was it just me or did Moe Harkless seem more confident than he has all season last night?

it wasn't just you … why do you think it was?

it wasn't just you … why do you think it was?

I'd say for one, he seems to be really comfortable playing with Oladipo. Also, maybe a relief in having close to guaranteed minutes now with Glen gone and who knows what Jacque or Rob have said to him behind closed doors. I still think Moe has a great chance to be something. The way he defended in the back to back wins vs Indiana and Oklahoma City was pretty impressive.

I'd say for one, he seems to be really comfortable playing with Oladipo. Also, maybe a relief in having close to guaranteed minutes now with Glen gone and who knows what Jacque or Rob have said to him behind closed doors. I still think Moe has a great chance to be something. The way he defended in the back to back wins vs Indiana and Oklahoma City was pretty impressive.

all of the above, yes! although, he seems somewhat tentative at times … like he's lacking trust in himself … many times he prefers passing, instead of taking slightly contested shots … hopefully he'll aging confidence as he matures ...

I'm all for that … and since Arron won't be playing today (I'm sad for him), who should we see in the line up, in his place? Moe?

You hit the nail on the head. Josh Robbins tweeted that today's starters are Jameer, Oladipo, Harkless, Harris, and Vucevic

You hit the nail on the head. Josh Robbins tweeted that today's starters are Jameer, Oladipo, Harkless, Harris, and Vucevic

Hoping Moe takes advantage of the opportunity … I'd like to see him come out aggressive, both on offense & defense ...