Sign in to follow this  
30Assists

2013 - 2014 Regular Season Thread

This was just food for thought. My thoughts lingered to Valentines day, a marketing scheme to provoke to buy material objects to show you loved someone when you should be showing that person the same amount of effort of love everyday and etc....

this man speaketh the truth. Preach brother!

Seriously, Dion Waiters needs to devote himself to his conditioning this offseason. He's squandering so much potential.

I didn't pay attention earlier but was surprised to find out he was in the game. i'd have picked a few players ahead of him.

draymond green, jeremy lamb, john henson (big snub IMO). And Harrison Barnes? meh.

The Shooting Stars Challenge should change it's name to Half-Court Shot Contest, because the other shots are essentially pointless.

Maybe if they made each shot a certain number of points and give them three shots from each spot it could work. I'm not a fan of the current format. When Chris Bosh beats out the Currys, the Hardaways, and Durant, you know something's wrong with your shooting contest.

Keven Hart's comedy is dry. At least its not Tyler Perry bad.

I appreciate dry humor, because its subtle and usually intelligent. I wouldn't refer to Hart's humor as dry at all. In fact, it seems like he works really hard, all the time, for laughs and for the most part it just misses me. To me he's like a wannabe Chris Rock, who isn't dry either, but is a truly funny MF'er.

This dunk contest is weird in a bad way

Really? I thought the dunk contest was pretty good. That John Wall dunk? amazing! I like the freestyle idea too: with 3 people there are possibilities to get really creative. I'll give it a pass this year but next year (if they keep the format) should be even more exciting.

Really? I thought the dunk contest was pretty good. That John Wall dunk? amazing! I like the freestyle idea too: with 3 people there are possibilities to get really creative. I'll give it a pass this year but next year (if they keep the format) should be even more exciting.

Nah. I don't like the whole West vs East thing (or the head to head match ups), and each guy only gets one real dunk. This contest could have been pretty great if they just went back to old rules. I also don't like the fan voting for the best, especially based off of only one dunk.