Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

Dwight Howard upset that we gave Tobias "his" number

If I was Harden, I would be offended by being compared to a career journeyman with "more scoring ability". By that logic, Peyton Manning is a lot like Blaine Gabbert except with more passing ability.

And to add to that, probably Lee's biggest strength was his defense and Harden can't defend a bank fault with a machine gun. Exactly how are these two players comparable?

And to add to that, probably Lee's biggest strength was his defense and Harden can't defend a bank fault with a machine gun. Exactly how are these two players comparable?

On Tuesday, Howard compared Rockets small forward Chandler Parsons to Hedo Turkoglu and Rockets shooting guard James Harden to Courtney Lee but also added that Harden has more scoring ability. He compared Rockets point guard Patrick Beverley to Rafer Alston and Rockets point guard Jeremy Lin to Anthony Johnson.

nbadraft.net, say hello to your new lead writer.

Don't know about y'all, but I SO enjoy this:

1 2 3 4 T

HOU 25 41 23 29 118

LAC 42 36 26 33 137

D. Howard 26(mins) 4-9(FG) 5-10(FT) 9(RB) 0(AST) 0(STL) 1(BLK) 2(TO) 4(PF) -24(+/-) 13(PT)

J.J. Redick 28(mins) 8-15(FG) 2-7(3PM) 8-8(FT) 3(RB) 3(AST) 2(STL) 1(BLK) 0(TO) 5(PF) +25(+/-) 26(PT)

Howard finished with 13 points and nine rebounds after getting roundly booed in his first game in Los Angeles since leaving the Lakers and signing with Houston.

Don't know about y'all, but I SO enjoy this:

1 2 3 4 T

HOU 25 41 23 29 118

LAC 42 36 26 33 137

D. Howard 26(mins) 4-9(FG) 5-10(FT) 9(RB) 0(AST) 0(STL) 1(BLK) 2(TO) 4(PF) -24(+/-) 13(PT)

J.J. Redick 28(mins) 8-15(FG) 2-7(3PM) 8-8(FT) 3(RB) 3(AST) 2(STL) 1(BLK) 0(TO) 5(PF) +25(+/-) 26(PT)

Howard finished with 13 points and nine rebounds after getting roundly booed in his first game in Los Angeles since leaving the Lakers and signing with Houston.

I know a lot of Houston fans, and they've been preaching to me that "Dwight is mature now. He's saying and doing all the right things".

I say "LOL. Just wait until adversity rears its ugly head..." :panicworker:

I know a lot of Houston fans, and they've been preaching to me that "Dwight is mature now. He's saying and doing all the right things".

I say "LOL. Just wait until adversity rears its ugly head..." :panicworker:/>

Houston fans have to, need to believe he's matured … the worst kind of blind is he who doesn't want to see … and I wonder, how long before he starts feeling sorry for himself, because Harden keeps on having, night in night out, many more touches that he does, being the goto man … meanwhile, D. Coward has to play second fiddle, sometimes even third behind Jeremy Lin or someone else ... like last night, for example, where he scored 15 points, on 5 of 10 FG attempts, 5 of 16 FT's, while Harden scored 35 on 9 of 24 attempts, and 14 out of 16 free throws, and Lin scored 16 on 5 of 8 attempts and 5 of 8 free throws … yeah he grabbed 14 rebounds, but dished only one block, and got 4 turn overs … he'll soon miss his worse nights in OTown, if he haven't done it already ...

I was honestly amazed they houston did sub him out when the lakers went to the hack a howard in the last 2 mins.

I'm also amazed that Houston ended up with 52 (I think?) free throws. I'm not completely sure but I think the hack a howard was only 8 of those free throws too.

I was honestly amazed they houston did sub him out when the lakers went to the hack a howard in the last 2 mins.

I'm also amazed that Houston ended up with 52 (I think?) free throws. I'm not completely sure but I think the hack a howard was only 8 of those free throws too.

Harden led the league in free throw attempts last year and they have Asik and Dwight who are hacking targets. It's not that fun to watch them play